The Mikaelson Siblings

So sorry for the grammatical errors!!! Thank you for taken time out of your day to read my story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Kol smirks at me and says, " I believe I'm at a disadvantage, darling. You seem to know my name, but I have yet to know yours."

"B-Bonnie" I say

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He says

He picks up my hand and kisses the back of it. I blush and turn my head. Luckily you couldn't really tell but I had a feeling that he knew. We started walking together and we were talking about any and everything and getting to know each other. He even took me to the nearest lake and we began skipping rocks. I know that I'm not supposed to like the Mikaelsons, but the more time I spend here the harder it is to ignore. I also learned a great deal about his family and how they are all so close. We were in the middle of a rock skipping competition(which I was totally winning) when all of a sudden we hear

"Kol! Kol!" A young boy runs towards us at full speed and I knew I have never seen him. Then it clicked on my head.

This is Henrik. He looked no older than 10 years old and he had the most curly brunette hair I have ever seen. He looks so innocent and the thought of him dying the way he does make me unable to look at him in the eyes. I remember what happens to him and I vow that I would try everything in my power to prevent it from happening.

One he reaches us he looks at me for a minute before turning to Kol and saying, "Kol! You must return home at once. Niklaus has tempered father and you are the only one who can calm him down."

Kol looks alarmed and scared and before hastily leaving with Henrik, he turns to me and says, " As lovely as this time has been with you, I have to go and take care of something. We will continue this conversation later?" I nod and they hurry and leave. While they were leaving I hear Henrik say,

"She is gorgeous! I almost forgot what I came here for. Just wait until Niklaus sees her,again. I don't think he'll be able to function."

I smile and I didn't know whether or not I should follow. After a minute or two of debating, I decide to follow the directions Rebekah gave me earlier to their home. As I was nearing their home, I hear shouting and the sound of someone in pain.

I walk forward and hear Kol and Elijah trying to talk down Mikael beating Niklaus. When I saw Niklaus I drew in a sharp breathe. He looked terrible. He had a black eye and bruises all over his arms. I knew Niklaus was afraid of his father but not until this very moment I could see why. Mikael was easily three times the size of Klaus and he looked terrifying. Mikeal continued to hit Niklaus and I hear Rebekah yelling and crying for him to stop and I just couldn't take it any longer. I rush down to them and and yell, "STOP!"

Everyone looked at me and even Mikael looked taken aback. He stops momentarily and walks towards me,

"Who are you girl? What I do with my son is not of your business." He tried to intimidate me with his height and deep voice but I didn't flinch not once.

I look him square in the face and say, "I am Bonnie and I will most definitely intervene. What type of father beats his own son like this."

I turn to see Niklaus and he looked scared for me. He also looked confused and I gave him a small smile.

I look back at Mikael and say, " You may be used to bullying people, but I won't allow it."

He takes a step closer to me with rage in his eyes and says, " Who do you think you are?" He raises his hand to hit me when suddenly he froze. I knew it wasn't me and so I turn around and see Ayana and boyyy does she look angry!