Troubled Waters Pt. 2

Hey Everyone!!! I'm back with another update and don't forget to vote, please! Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I will try to update more often but I have been really busy so I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I love reading comments and looking at suggestions. I would like to see what you all think. Again, Thank You!
AND SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERRORS

PREVIOUSLY...

Henrik picked Bonnie up bridal style and rushed to their village. After stepping foot in the village, Henrik yelled "HELP! HELP HER PLEASE!!"

People started coming out of their homes with lanterns to assess the situation. Once people saw Bonnie they immediately gasped at how bloody she was. Henrik was head to toe in Bonnie's blood and it was just a shocking sight. Henrik looked at the approaching people and said, " Someone go get my family and Ayana RIGHT NOW!" Without a second people were rushing to the Mikalelson Household. There were other members of the village who brought cloths to help keep Bonnie's blood in her body but nothing seemed to be working...

Mikaelson Household

Klaus POV

I was asleep when all of a sudden there was a sudden banging on the door. I rush to see what all the commotion was about. As I was getting up, I also know the rest of my family getting up to see what was happening. We were near the front door, and Finn was the one to open it. They were banging so hard that I was shocked the door didn't cave in. After Finn opened the door, two teens looked out of breath with terrified faces.  My mother moves the front to see what was happening, and she then asked,

"Boys, is there a reason you are banging on my door in the after-hours?" She looked agitated, to say the least. The boys looked at one another before simultaneously saying,

"It is Bonnie, ma'am."

My heart froze in my chest. So many thoughts were running through my head, and I couldn't understand what was happening. I know she and Henrik went to see the full moon, but I thought they had returned to Ayana's.

Elijah stepped up and spoke for me because I couldn't get any words out. "What is the matter? Did something happen to her?" He asked urgently, a look of fear on his face. Bonnie and Elijah were very close, and if something happened to her, he would never recover. Same as the rest of the family.

One of the boys said, "You must hurry. She was attacked by wolves. Henrik is with her as we speak, and he hasn't let go of her." The boy looks absolutely petrified and made me wonder how bad it is. Without another word, I bolted out of the hut and ran to the area of commotion. I didn't even care about anyone else but her. I was nearing the people surrounding her, and when I came to the front, I gasped. The sight was truly terrifying. She was bloody from head to toe, and her stomach was ripped open. She also had a huge bite mark on her neck that Henrik was covering with many cloths.

Henrik looks at me with tears in his eyes.

I got on my knees and placed my hands on her face and caressed her cheek. I didn't even feel the tears that were leaving my face. I hold on to her for dear life. "I am right here my love. I will make sure whoever did this to you falls by my sword."

"What happened?" I asked though I already knew the answer. I want to know who did this specifically. I was bundled with rage, and I couldn't even think straight.

"She passed out from the pain. Her body couldn't handle all of the pain that she was enduring, so it shut down. She was protecting me from the wolves, and one of them took her by surprise. She used the last of her energy to kill that wolf. She told me to leave if she got attacked to leave, but I couldn't." Tears continued to stream down his face. "This is all my fault. I should have never suggested we go there in the first place. Nik, this all could have been avoided, and she wouldn't be dying right now."