Unexpected Reunion

Sorry for the grammar errors🥴 don't forget to vote and comment please!

1378 AD ( 2 centuries later)

Narrators POV

Bonnie and Kol were the talks of the world. Wherever they went, they caused destruction, and they reveled in it. Since Nik left, Bonnie continued to go downhill, and no one could pull her back. Everyone was afraid of her, and she loved it that way.

Bonnie and Kol just got back from ripping a whole town. This was the usual. They would hit a new town each week just because they were bored. Imagine If they actually had something today. Bonnie was headed home early, and Kol was out getting another snack.

Bonnie POV

I was walking into our house when all of a sudden, I hear something fall. It was coming from my room. I slowly make my way up there, and my room is open. I speed into my room and attack the person sitting on my bed without sparing them a glance. Said person was ready for her, and after Bonnie threw her punch, her arm was caught, and she was flipped on her back.

"Is that any way to greet your husband," He gives me a devilish smirk, and I couldn't contain my feelings

"Nik," I say with tears in my eyes. We share a passionate kiss before I speed to the nearest wooden chair and rip off a leg. I speed to him and shove it into his stomach. "That, my dear husband, is for not saying goodbye. I haven't seen you in nearly 200 years and you just show up in my bloody bedroom" I laugh in disbelief

He pulls it out with a groan and sends me a glare. "I see you have changed. I knew Kol was a bad influence on you."

I laugh, "More like the other way around."

"You know, during my travels, I have heard of all of the destruction you and Kol have caused. I have to say I was surprised. I kept thinking to myself, surely my wife isn't going around murdering everything in sight. But now that I lay my eyes on you, I see it was the truth."

He points to my bloody clothes

"And how does that make you feel?" I say casually even though I very much care about what he thinks. No matter how long they were apart, she still loved him the same.

"In a way, I feel proud. You made a name for yourself. I sense darkness in you, Bonnie that wasn't always there. It has grown since I have been away." He walks towards me and places a hand on my cheek

"And you look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you,"

I look at him with a confused glance

"Oh, come on, love. Surely you didn't think I wouldn't keep tabs on you."

"Why? Making sure no one takes your spot."

Klaus was in my face in an instant. "You know I can never be replaced, love. We both know I have a hot temper. We wouldn't want to see the poor bloke lying in a pool of his own blood somewhere."

I head to the liquor cabinet and pour myself a Scotch.

There was a moment of comfortable silence

"I think it's safe to say I'm more dangerous than you, now," I say teasingly

He lets out a boisterous laugh that filled the room, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, love."

I finally face him

"I was so mad when you left. I still am. We could have gotten through it together, yet you pushed me away. You are my husband, and I want to be with you always. What have you been doing all these years? I know for a fact that your curse did not last over a century."

He looked surprised

"Oh, dear husband." I say, mocking concern, "You didn't possibly think I didn't have eyes on you." I say, throwing his words back at him

He looked even more impressed

"Where is Elijah?"

I drunk all of the scotch in one gulp, feeling the burn as it goes down my throat.

I look at him and say, "I'm not really sure."

He looks at me incredulously, "What do you mean you aren't sure?" He says with a bit of edge in his voice.

"Just as I said." I was fixing another drink before Klaus snatched the bottle away.

I gave him an annoyed look

"He left saying something about Strix? Whatever that is.

"Finn is with the love of his life, Sage. She is quite a lovely girl, Niklaus. She reminds me of Aurora. And Henrik and Rebekah are traveling. Believe it or not, Nik, we haven't been together this whole time. We split ways about a century ago, but we still stay in touch.

"I can see that."

"So..." I say innocently, "How's breaking your curse coming along."

"How's yours?" He bites back

We stare at each other when all of a sudden we hear,

"Sister, I'm Home! And I brought you a snack."

Nik and I look at each other before speeding downstairs.

Once Kol sees Niklaus, they brought each other in for a tight hug.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid this reunion has to be cut short.

No one saw it coming

He stabbed Kol in the heart with the dagger and before falling he says, "Go, Bonnie"

I couldn't believe it. I rushed to the front door, but Nik grabs me from behind.

I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Please don't do this, Nik. I'll stop. Just don't do this."

He looks at me, and I can tell his mind is already made up.

"I'll wake you up when the time is right. We will be together again."

I just shook my head, and tears fall

He wipes them and says, "Don't worry, I'm on my way to dagger the rest of the family. We will be a family once again. You have to understand that I can't afford to have any weaknesses right now, love. And you are my biggest weakness, and if someone gets ahold of you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. You will forgive me someday."

With that, he kisses me passionately when he sticks the dagger into my heart. His blue eyes were the last thing I see before drifting away to the darkness.

I always hated when he daggered his siblings in the show. Just wait until you see how Bonnie retaliates. I'll see you guys next time!