The Ball

Hey there's another chapter. I don't really like this chapter because I feel like it could have been A LOT better. I hope you'll like it though. Don't forget to vote and comment! And sorry for the grammar errors.

A century later 1114 AD

BONNIE POV

I can't believe how fast time flies. After we burnt all of the white oak trees, we began to travel the world. About 50 years ago we started to settle down because believe it or not, traveling for a while can become quite exhausting.

We have been everywhere... and I mean everywhere. But there are some events that have happened in between such as Mikael becoming a hunter that is trying to kill us after he killed Esther and all. By traveling the world, I really meant running. Mikael is constantly on our trail but he's been quiet as of late. It makes me wonder where he is and what he's planning this time.

"Bonnie!" someone says interrupting my thoughts. I turn my head and see my friend Aurora.

Aurora was my first friend outside of the family. She has beautiful red hair and and vibrant brown eyes that I sometimes envy.  She knows what I am and I trust her to keep it a secret.

  She knows what I am and I trust her to keep it a secret

Our friendship has also caused some problems. Rebekah is a jealous person and she's currently not speaking to me right now. Anyways...

"Yes Aurora?"

"I can't believe you are actually going to the ball tonight. You hate these things" she laughed

"I don't really want to go but my family isn't really giving me an option." I roll my eyes

"Well if they didn't force you, I would have" She gave me a rueful smile.

"I can't wait for you to see my see my gown tonight."

"You could always show me now..."

I gave her a look

"Fine" she dramatically sighs

She gives me a hug and leaves my room.

3 hours later

I look at myself in the mirror. I don't think I have ever looked more beautiful. Rebekah helped me pick out the dress before we were at odds.