Reunite

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote, please! Without further ado...

A few months later

Bonnie Thoughts

So much stuff has happened in the town of Mystic Falls. How this town became a jackpot for the supernatural? I have no clue. But apparently, this stuff didn't start happening until Dumb and Dumber came into town. I have to admit that I wasn't even surprised.

Oh! But I did enroll myself into Mystic Falls High. I did grow rather bored with myself. And it also gives me better access to what is going in with the MFG. I gained their trust over these past few months, and they even invited me to the meetings (Which I rarely attend). I've met Matty Blue Eyes, Lokwoof, Ric, and Emily.

I have a routine. I wake up, spy on the mystic falls gang, and be on my merry way. The last thing I need is for Klaus to get on my radar at this exact moment. So, I have to kill one of them to stop it; I won't even bat an eyelash. I also made it VERY clear that Katherine was OFF LIMITS, so we'll see how that goes.

My plan is going to come together soon. I'm going to trade Elena for Kat's freedom and my family.  

Bonnie POV

My plan is going to come together soon. I'm going to trade Elena for Kat's freedom and my siblings.  

I was lying down when my phone starting ringing. I look at the Caller ID. I sigh before answering the phone.

"What do you want, Damon?" I say, already annoyed

"We need you the boarding house, now." With that, he hung up the phone.

The nerve. I have killed people for far less.

I got dressed and headed there as slowly as possible.

I walk in without knocking.

I see Damon first, "It's about time." He says with an attitude

I almost let it slide until I realized who I was.

I walk straight towards him and stick my hand in his chest, holding his heart. Everyone in the room gasped

I see Stefan take a step towards me

"Take one more step, Stefan, and I will rip out his heart. I'm tempted to see what color it is."

Damon groans in pain as I squeeze his heart and stop his blood supply from going back to his heart.

"Now, you have about 20 seconds before you'll be desiccated, so I am going to say this one and once only. Don't you ever disrespect me again, I don't care what happened to you or if you just have a bad day in general. This is your only warning. Do you understand?"

He nods his head repeatedly, and I didn't let go until a few seconds later. After he caught his breath, I snapped his neck for good measure.

After he falls, I use his shirt to wipe his blood off my hands.

I turn around to look at the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang.

"Does anyone else have to be taught the same lesson?" I raise an eyebrow

There was a chorus of no's around the room, and I smile

"Ok then... why am I here? Or is my time just being wasted?" I say exasperated