Katerina

I'm excited for this chapter!!! But I admit it's not my best. There is so much happening and hearts will be broken. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading what you all think. Ok without further ado, I hope you enjoy this chapter...
And sorry for grammar errors

1492

Bonnie POV

I awaken with in gasp. I look around to notice that I'm still in a coffin. How long have I been daggered? I open the lid and the scent of blood fills my nostrils immediately . My mouth was watering and a second later I followed the smell. It led me to a room with nothing but compelled people. I couldn't resist myself and I fed from each and every one of them.

"I really missed you" I hear.

I turn around and see Rebekah and I didn't hesitate to jump into her arms.

"My dear sister." I feel tears pool in the bottom of my eyes. I haven't been face to face with her in such a long time. Speaking of which...

"What year is it ." I look down at her clothing and notice the drastic change. I dread the answer but i mentally prepared myself... or so I thought

"It is 1492." She says quietly

No

No no no

He wouldn't

I shook my head in disbelief. He kept me in a box for over a century. I'm filled with anger and sadness.

After a moment of silence I collect myself

"Where are the others" I force out

"They are all in the conference room" She takes my hand and leads me to her room to change first.

The first thing I realize about this century is that I absolute hate the clothing. Rebekah has forced me to wear a corset and I am pretty sure if I wasn't already dead, I will slowly be getting there.

"How can you wear these atrocious things."

"You'll get used to them, as I have."

That made me pause

"Rebekah" I call warily

She looks over at me, "Yes?"

"How long have you been undaggered?"

She froze and was taking too long

"Bekah, you know I don't like to repeat myself. Just spit it out." I seethed

"I was never daggered."

I flinched as if she slapped me

"You mean to tell me while you were out her enjoying the times, I have been rotting in a bloody box?"

She fails to meet my eyes

"Who else wasn't daggered?"

"Elijah" she mumbles

"Of course" I say, not at all surprised

She tries to grasp my hand and I immediately back away

I try not to be affected by the hurt look on her face

"You must understand! Nik said if we found out who the doppelgänger was, then we could awake you."

I looked hesitant but once I searched her face, I could tell she wasn't lying. I can't be mad at her now that I know the truth.