A New Life

Hi! It's me again lol. Three updates in 24 hours, I am on a roll. Hopefully you like this chapter and sorry for the grammatical errors. Don't forget to vote and comment🥀This chapter will be so unexpected for you guys and this is the longest chapter I have done yet. I just want to warn you that this chapter is bloody. And that Bonnie will have a character arc like our beloved Klaus Mikelson. Don't forget to vote and comment! Let's get the show on a roll...

Bonnie POV

I woke up with a gasp and the first thing I do is clutch my heart. I remember everything. From the wolf attack to Mikael stabbing me in the heart. I look around and see that I am in a room by myself. The only thing I could think of is my family. What happened to them? And most importantly are they safe?I look down to see a loose beige dress when all of a sudden I hear ringing in my ears. The sound was so loud that I stumbled to my knees. It was like I was hearing everything at once and it was hard to focus. All of a sudden my room door opens and it's Finn. I was so happy to see him that I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He held on to me tightly as if he were afraid to let go.

I look up at him , "I'm so glad you are ok. I was worried sick about you and the others. Where are they?"

He looked into my eyes, "They are in the next room over. But first you need to drink this." He hands me a chalice filled with red liquid. My senses started going crazy and I immediately drank it without a second thought. It was absolutely amazing. All I could think about was getting more until I felt a sharp pain in my gums. It was a burning sensation and I felt something sharp poking the inside of my lip. I reach my hand up to my mouth and feel sharp teeth and I begin to panic.

I look up to him with tears in my eyes and say, "What's happening to me."

He looks at me with a sad look on his face and says, "It has not only happened to you. It has happened to all of us I'm afraid. Our parents have made us into these creatures of the night. We cannot go out in the daylight and we feast off of human blood. Mother went away to get assistance in making us rings so we can walk in the sunlight. She will be back in a few days. We haven't seen our father since we have woken up"

Human blood? Is that what I just drank!? And how does Finn know all of this information if it just happened recently, right?

"Finn? How do you know all of this?"

He look at me with uncertainty and I could tell he was hiding something from me. Me and Finn never lie to each other. It was apart of our pact me made years ago.

He looks and me carefully and says, "Bon, you have been asleep for 6 weeks."

His words echoed in my head.

Six Weeks

Six Weeks

Six Weeks

"How is that even possible? Was I the only one asleep for this long?"

"Yes, I'm afraid. Mother says that it is because of how powerful of a witch you are. When she made us these creatures, she bound your witch side."

"That still doesn't explain why I was asleep for so long"

"We are not sure. We think maybe because your magic has surpassed those of normal talents. But that doesn't matter right now. What matters is that you are awake and the rest of our family would like to see you."

My eyes lit up at the mention of the others. He led me out of the room and we go down the hall to the next one. I don't know why I feel so nervous. This was my family after all. I lightly tap on the door and a few moments later Henrik opened it. He looked so happy to see me and there were tears in his eyes. "Sister" is all he says before pulling me into a tight hug. Over the years, I have been called sister ( except for Niklaus of course ) because I am apart of the family. After a very long hug he looks at me with sadness in his eyes and says, "I'm so sorry about the attack. You warned me that we should not go and I insisted anyway. I thought you weren't going to make it." His voice broke.