Night Out

Hi everyone!!! I can't believe that this story has over 11k reads. Thank you guys so much because I really appreciate it🥺🥺🥺. I didn't even know how far this story would go, and you all motivate me to write more, so thank you sm. ♥️♥️♥️ This chapter is more fun than the last one because our poor Bon is going through her first heartbreak. VOTE AND COMMENT! Without further ado...

Bonnie POV

Dull.

I feel absolutely empty.

It has been one month, and I have not left my apartment. Rebekah comes and brings blood bags every day, and she would talk about her day, and I would listen. I hope she knows how much I appreciate her. 

She also gave me updates on Mystic Falls. Like how Emily accidentally dropped the entire veil letting ghosts roam free. I'm just glad I'm not out there.

I sigh and look at my ceiling, feeling absolutely drained when I hear someone bursting through my apartment door. I didn't even check to see who it was. I just stayed in my room. The person came into my room without knocking and gave me a look.

"Oh, Bon. You look terrible." Katherine stated with concern

"Why are you here?" I ask annoyed

She welcomed herself into my fridge, "I came to see my bae, of course." She replied

"You tried to kill him. You stole the necklace." I mutter, shaking my head

"I did it to free you from him, Bon. Can't you see that you weren't his priority? I'm sorry you ended up hurt. I will not apologize for putting you first. You will always come first." She said firmly

I knew she meant it

I couldn't have it in me to be mad at her

And she wasn't wrong. I look terrible. My skin lost its glow, and I look absolutely exhausted.  Katherine just stared at me before letting out a sigh.

"Alright. Enough is enough. I'm not letting you sulk over Klaus Mikaelson of all people." She started pulling the covers off of my body and yanking me up.

"We are going out, and we are going to have some fun. You know I don't take no for an answer."

I open my mouth to protest but didn't even have the effort to

She grabbed me, opened the bathroom door, and threw me into the shower. She turned the water on, and I hiss as the cold water splashed my face.

"You have 30 minutes before I came dragging you out myself." She says before shutting the bathroom door.

I won't admit it to her, but that shower is exactly what I needed. I still feel like crap, but this is a start. I throw on some tight jeans in a loose shirt before walking out of the bathroom.

"See, you look better already." She says, getting out of the chair.

She takes my hand, and we walk out of my apartment

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly while getting into her sleek black Audi.

"You'll see." She says with a smirk

45 minutes later

"A bar... you brought me to a bar?" I ask her incredulously