The Return

Here's another chapter!!! Not my favorite and it kind of felt weird writing it but I hope you like it. Don't forget to Vote and Comment Please!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Bonnie POV

Floating

'So this is what it's like to be dead'  I thought

I was walking into a bright abyss when I feel a sudden pull of energy inside me and suddenly I was met with a face I haven't seen in so long.

"Ayana" I whisper in shock

"Hello, Bonnie."

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you, but I'm sad we couldn't have met under different circumstances." She says solemnly

I look away and she noticed something was off.

"What is wrong, child?

"I'm conflicted. A part of me is grateful for you, but a part of me absolutely hates you for being partially responsible for what I am. I'm a monster, and it took me a long time to accept that. I'm not the same Bonnie you once knew."

She gives me a sad smile, "I understand. I do have a favor to ask?"

I look at her warily

"Look out for yourself.

I look confused because I was already dead so what did she mean?

There are few moments of silence

"So... I'm actually dead, huh? Where do I go from here?"

Then it hit me, "Does that mean my sire line is dead?" I ask thinking about Kat.

"No. I was able to still partially leave fractions of your soul on the earthy plane to keep them bound."

After sighing in relief I say, "What happens to me now?"

"Well, that's up to you. I have a proposition. You can stay in the afterlife or I could bring you back."

She just- That means I can see my family again.

"What do I have to do?" I asked very determinedly

"You have to stay in the afterlife for quite some time while your body is being restored. I have gathered your ashes but in order to put you back into its original state, it needs time. But for now, you are going to be asleep."