04

Sylvia POV
Me and my mum head to the store to get me a bathing suit. I walk into the isle that holds the swim suits and my stomach aches.

"Oh what about this Sylvia?" My mum asks and she shows me a bikini with butterflies on it. "Mum that's too revealing, plus who likes butterflies. Moths are where it's at" I say looking at my other options. I see a cute red bikini that's high waisted and would cover more than anything else I will find

(This is what I imagined but you can imagine anything you want)"Oh look, you've found something cute!" Mum exclaimed as she grabs it from me

"Oh look, you've found something cute!" Mum exclaimed as she grabs it from me. I look over to the boys section and see a pair of red swim trunks with fire on it. "Mum is there anyway I could get those" I say as I point out the trunks I had just seen. She tsked at me "Vi those are for boys, you are a pretty girl and should wear this pretty swim suit" she says as she puts the bikini in the shopping cart.

I sigh and I look over at the boys section one last time before my mom pulled my attention by showing me more girly clothes.

Timeskip~

Why does the thought of wearing the swim suit I bought make me so uncomfortable? I decide to message Tubbo a picture of what I got and all I get sent back is "pog".
I sigh and lay in my bed staring up at my ceiling.

Why do I feel this way? Why am I so uncomfortable with myself? Why do keep thinking about what Wilbur said "he was born a daughter, but he told me he'd rather be a son"

My thoughts are cut off by my phone going off. I look and see it's a call from Wilbur.
"Vi! Hello! I just wanted to chat about our plans for the meet up, your dad is still bringing you right?" He asks politely. I smile thinking about the meetup. "Yea he's still bringing me, and I'll get to visit with Tubbo the day before, so that'll be fun" I sit up on my bed so I can focus on the conversation better.

"Speaking of Tubbo, he said you've been spaced out a lot, did you wanna talk, is something wrong?" He sounds so concerned and I panic, I can't tell him about my feelings. I don't even know them myself.

"I'm fine Wilbur, don't worry about me" I huff, even though I know he means no harm.
"Sylvia, you are like my little sister, i just wanna know if it's anything-" the words start mumbling together as I get overwhelmed.
"Wilbur I actually have to go, mums calling, bye" I cut him off and hang up before he can finish.

Sister. Little sister.

My breathing starts to quicken and my eyes water as I think about why I feel this way.
Maybe I don't like being called a girl, or people using she/her pronouns on me, or wearing girl clothes. But what does that even mean? Am I trans?

I lay down and curl into my blankets and ignore the world for a little, listening to my music.

-
Ooo angst. I love writing this story. I'm probably gonna be updating fairly often. I have a full time job though, so if at some point it slow updates that's why.