19

The drive to Wilbur's apartment was long and quiet. They didn't know what to say, as Tommy's phone was being blown up from texts, and the anxiety of not know what's happening next.

How would they tell the internet? They can't hide that Tommy's not gonna be at his own house. And they will have to explain Tommy being trans.

The thought of how the internet still doesn't know makes his stomach turn. He doesn't wanna go to Twitter and see his username. He can't even go onto discord to inform his friends on what happened because his name is there too.

When they get to Wilbur's place, Tommy grabs his bag and walks up the familiar path to the door. He's been here before, it's safe, and he can be himself here. Wilbur unlocks the door and Tommy runs to the bathroom immediately to put on his binder.

He looks in the mirror to look at his red puffy eyes, swollen from crying. He splashes himself with water and walks back out in his oversized hoodie.

He walks into the living room and sees Wilbur pacing "Tommy you can stay here for as long as you need, I'm not letting you go back." He says as he sees Tommy walk in.

Tommy goes and sits on the sofa and curls up, not speaking. He doesn't wanna talk, to hear his voice that caused all of this. If he had just kept his mouth shut he would have a happy family.

He feels Wilbur sit down beside him. He doesn't look up from the ground that he's looking at. He feels arms wrap around him and is pulled to Wilbur, him holding the smaller boy. Tommy wraps his arms around Wilbur, holding onto his brother like his life depends on it.

Wilbur holds onto tommy as he whispers promises, that he's safe, he's wanted, and he's gonna be okay. Silent tears roll down both of their faces as they process everything that has happened.

-
Update yay. Sorry for not updating for a while. Life happened. Hope you are all doing well. <333