07

Sylvia POV
I wake up to Tubbo shaking me awake. "Come on you have to get ready you gotta meet Wilbur!!" He says. I smile but push him away. "Let me wake up a bit and I'll get ready Big T" He heads downstairs as I sit up. I stayed on a mattress in Tubbos room.

I go to my bag and get dressed in some jeans and put on my signature shirt. I go downstairs to see Tubbos parents in the kitchen. We talk for a bit waiting for my dad to pick me up.

Timeskip

We drive to where the gang is meeting up, a park. Just so my dad can meet the boys and make sure everything is okay before he leaves. We get out and I look around, and then I see them. My anxiety bubbles up but I ignore it as I run over to them "BOYS ITS ME!" I scream, Wilbur and Phil look over and smile.

I run and hug Wilbur like my life depended on it. He is like a big brother to me, and finally being with him makes a lot of emotions come out. His arms wrap around me as Phil shakes my dads hand and introduces himself. I finally let go and give Phil a hug.

"THE Philza Minecraft! how are you doing??" I ask obnoxiously, they all laugh and my dad basically tells me to not get lost and to stay with Wilbur and Phil. I nod and he tell me he's going to a cafe to get some work done and to call him when I'm finished.

We start walking to the diner we wanted to eat at and talk about YouTube stuff. When we get there we sit down and order when we find what we want.

"So Sylvia, you wanna start prioritizing YouTube now?" Phil asks softly. I nod "yea, streaming is great and all but the process of making a video is so awesome!" We chat until we get out food and dig in, having small talk in between bites.

-

We head to the arcade and I start vlogging. At some points I just end up playing games without filming and it feels a lot easier to not be self conscious, I can just pretend everything's okay.

Phil starts filming us play games and getting our tickets and all I can think is how they can see me and how I look. "She's learning" he laughs. I laugh slightly in response and just say "stop commentating"

I end up filming them for a bit as well. Feeling better behind the camera. We finally go and redeem our tickets and I get my VLOG GUN.

We start walking back and I decide to break into Wilburs office, me and his friend Dave steal his wallet and sneak to his place.

I have no idea how he didn't notice, but we got to his office and I started streaming. Of course it wasn't long until Wil came and crashed the stream, fake being angry with me.

We decide after we end stream to just hang in the office, until Wil had to go get Niki and Fundy from the airport.

-
I really wanted to write more but I had a tiny anxiety attack and can't focus to write more, but I'm still posting this today.
I'm in the process of writing a Ranboo fic so hopefully I can get some of that done, I'm liking it so far.