05

Sylvia POV
I pack the last things I need as I hear my dad call for me to come downstairs to leave. I grab my backpack and head downstairs.

"There you are Sylvia, i like what you've done with your hair" I hear my mum say. I have my hair in a braid, not wanting to have to deal with it throughout the day.

I hug my mum and say my goodbye. I get into the car as my dad puts Tubbos address into the GPS and we are on our way. I decide to vlog a bit of the driving, but we mostly listen to music.

-Timeskip-

As we get closer and closer, I get more anxious. This is my first time seeing my best friend in person. We pull up to his house and I'm shaking with nerves. I send a quick text to Tubbo saying we are here. I open the door and immediately Tubbo runs and hugs me and I laugh as I hug him back.

"Omg you are here, Vi we are actually together right now" I hear him laugh. I hold onto him and I get overwhelmed with the calmness of finally being with my best friend.

"come on let's go inside" he says as he grabs my arm and pulls me to the house. I laugh as I hold onto my bag tightly as we walk through the front door, my dad following. I look over and see his mum "hello!" I smile at her. He tugs on my arm "come on we should go upstairs!" I quickly say goodbye to his mum as my dad starts talking to her.

We get to his room and I get to see his setup in person. It looks cleaned up more than it normally is, his mum probably made him clean.

"Do you wanna get ready for for the beach, we can start vlogging there?" He asks as we sit on his bed. I nod as a grab my bag and take out my swim suit. I sigh and ask where bathroom is.

I go in and put on the bikini. Why did I have to look at this thing? Maybe if I saw the trunks first she would've let me get them.
I look in the mirror at myself and decide to ignore the bit in my stomach as I put some pants and a shirt over it, and head back to Tubbos room.

I see he has changed into his swim trunks and shirt. Lucky bastard can just wear is swim suit out and not have to cover up. He smiles as he sees me and we head out. "I've packed a bag for sun screen and some essentials. So you don't have to worry about bringing anything else" I nod and he shouts to his mum that we are leaving. I say bye to my dad and we head out.

-
Omg thank you guys for enjoying this story. Tomorrow is mcc and I'm so excited, who are you guys watching? I'm watching Ranboo since it's his first. Also would y'all guys enjoy a short stories book for other things that aren't long enough to be full stories? And what other ideas would you like me to write about? I've been reading so much I have so many ideas, I hope you guys like them ❤️