13

Tommy POV
It took me a few weeks before I begged my mum again for a haircut. Convincing her that it's something I needed to help me manage it better.

She says she'll think about it, which I take as a win! I start up another stream and put on my 'girl persona' as Tubbo called it.

He streamed the dreamsmp, it didn't affect him a lot, all his friends dead naming him that is, because he knew in his heart if they knew they would be supportive. He streamed for a about an hour and around the end he got a dono that grabbed his attention.

"Do you support trans people? I know you are a lesbian but I just wanna hear you say if you do or not. I just came out to my family" he reads out.

"I'm so proud of you for coming out to your family! And yes I do support trans people I support all people." He says with a smile. He sees the chat spamming lesbian pride and trans pride.

At least I know they'd support me,,,

-

(No POV)

He puts on a large hoodie and his beanie Wilbur gave him and walked downstairs to his mum's office. "Mum what if I payed for my own haircut, then could I get it?" He asks quietly, watching her type away on her keyboard.

"Sylvia why is this such a big deal" she sighs. "If you really want a hair cut that bad then find a way to do it yourself then, but no boy haircuts" she huffs as she turns away, signifying she's done with the conversation.

Tommy smiles 'yes yes yes I'm getting a hair cut'

He runs back to his room to call Wilbur. It rings for a bit and as soon as it's connected he smiles.
"Wil I need your help"

-

I'm sorry for the no updates lately a lot has happened in my personal life. I do enjoy writing so don't think I'm pushing myself. I love seeing your comments they really make my day.
Also THANK YOU FOR 1k VEIWS LIKE OMG
I didn't think people would actually like my story lol. I'm planning on writing a lot more so look forward to it :)))