12

Wilbur decides it's bed to send the teen a box full of things to help with his dysphoria. He does his research and decides to buy and send him a chest binder, some boxers, and one of Wilbur's big hoodies.

Once he has everything he puts it in a box filled with some candy as well and sends it off, telling Tommy he's sending some samples of his merch so he isn't suspicious.

-

When Tommy is told he is getting in released merch from Wilbur he is ecstatic. He is so happy. Everyday he waits for the package to arrive. He tells his parents to look out for it as well and when it comes he couldn't even wait to open it.

He joins vc with Wilbur and he invites Tubbo as well. 'I guess he wants us both to see it'

He turns on his cam and the other two see him in a large sweater and some leggings while his hair is up in a messy bun. He puts the box on his lap and opens it up.

"Bro I'm so excited to see this stuff" Tommy says as he pulls out the first hoodie, or actually the only hoodie.

"Wilbur this isn't merch,," he says softly as he puts it down and picks up the next thing, the pack of boxers. His eyes tear up as he looks at the cloth "W-Wilbur..." he stutters as both Wilbur and Tubbo have cheeky grins on their face "grab the next thing Toms" Wilbur says.

Tommy picks up the next object and tears fall as he realizes what it is. "Wilbur you didn't have to get me this." He holds up the black cropped binder and sobs has he thinks about how amazing it's gonna feel for his body to look how he wants it to.

"Try it on Tommy! Make sure it fits" Tubbo shouts excitingly. Tommy nods has he sits the stuff on his chair and turns off the camera to put it on. "Oh my god this can't be happening" Tommy mumbles as he pulls the binder over his head.

He doesn't get a chance to see himself before turning on his camera for everyone to see and as he looks he turns to the side to see his flat chest. Tears are falling as he's in awe of himself.

"You look amazing Toms but there is something else in the box" Wilbur says with a smile. Tommy looks away from his screen and picks up the last thing in the box.

Wilbur's beanie

"I know you said you wanted my haircut and that can't happen right now so next best thing is that"

Tommy can't believe how lucky he got to have friends like this. He puts on the beanie over his messy bun and he looks back up at the screen to see himself and he finally looks how he wants.

"Thank you guys so much, I love you guys, oh my god" he babbles as he's just in amazement.

Next step: coming out

-

Thank you guys so much for the response on this story so far, you guys have no idea how happy this makes me.
Though through writing this story I have continued to question my gender, and after almost 5 years as identifying as a trans guy I think I may be non binary. I'm honestly kinda scared and it's still very confusing. Maybe I'm just a guy that likes just they/them pronouns? Idk man it's confusing as hell. Lol if anyone ever wants to talk about that stuff my insta is @/mellohi_cosplays (this may change)
Sorry for the rambling ❤️❤️