18

There is a knocking at the door and Tommy freezes. Is this really it? What's gonna happen?

I shakes away his thoughts has he runs to the staircase, stumbling and falling a few times. He gets to his room and grabs his bad and looks around his room one last time.

He doesn't know what Wilbur has planned but he knows he probably won't be back in his room for a while. He throws his bag over his shoulder and runs back downstairs to hear Wilbur's voice.

"You can't just-"

"I can do what I want, and unless you want me to show this video to the police, you can-"

He hears bits and pieces as he walks up behind his father and sees Wilbur in the doorway.

"Sylvia go back into your room, you aren't going anywhere" his dad speaks angrily when he notices Tommy behind him.

"I'd advise you let me take Tommy, because I have the authorities dialed and I am not scared to call and get you arrested for a abuse." Wilbur threatens.

His dad shakes with anger as Tommy walks closer, wanting to just leave with Wilbur already. He slips past the man and goes behind Wilbur.

"I will have my lawyers contact you" he hears Wilbur say and he grabs Tommy's hand and walks to his car. He watches as his dad shakes in angry as he watches him go with Wilbur.

"Sylvia this is ridiculous-"

"It's Tommy, but I don't think we wanted to hear you say it anyway" Wilbur says as he opens the passenger side door for tommy to go in. He closes the door for him and walks to the driver side.

As he's closing the door he sticks the middle finger out the door and closes it as his dad starts screaming some more. He hurry's up and starts the car and drives away.

With a huff Wilbur looks over to tommy with a toothy grin as if nothing happened and goes,,

"So I guess we are roommates now"

-

Okay so I wrote most of this during ranboos subathon then I FELL ASLEEP. But only missed like an hour. My comfort streamer :((( I miss the stream already. Anyways my first oneshot is posted you guys should give it a look because I'm very proud of it. Thank you. Byeeee