15

(I am sorry in advance)
TW: transphobia, yelling, curse words

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL DAD"

Anger flashes across his dads face as the words fall out of his mouth. Instantly Tommy's face goes from frustration to being scared.

"Dad I'm sorry, that's not true I swear" he starts to back track, slowly backing away from his parents. He looks to his mother and she looks just as shocked.

"It was just a joke, you know how I am, I'm just a funny gu- girl. Yep that's me" he tries to sound convincing but fails.

"Sylvia this is absurd. I bet the internet convinced you of this," he huffs angrily.

"Dad I swear it's not-"

"Don't make excuses, this is just a fucking phase and you know it."

"Dad please stop"

"And this" he yanks my beanie off my head and I reach to grab it but he holds onto it tightly. "I've done my best to support you and your twitch stuff but if this is what the internet is doing to my daughter I don't know how much longer I can"

Tears start falling from Tommy's eyes as he tries to fight his dad for the beanie "please dad that's really important to me"

"Well you should have made better decisions. Now go to your room"

Tommy doesn't even try to fight him anymore as he runs to his room, slams his door shut, and locks it for good measure.

He grabs his phone out of his pocket and dials Wilbur's number.
"Pick up pick up pick up"

It rings a few times and then Wilbur answers.
"Tommy, how was it?" He can hear Wilbur's smile through the phone and it just caused Tommy to break down more.

"Wil-Wilbur he hates me. They hate me Wilbur." He sobs as he drops to the ground struggling to breath.

"Tom, what happened, are you safe?" He hears his brother figure ask.

"I don't- I don't know. Wilbur he took your beanie, he took it, said it was a phase, said it was the internet that caused this" he heaves as he tries to catch up on his breathing.

"Toms I'm gonna need you to take off your binder okay, I know it hasn't been that long but you can't breath correctly while crying and your binder probably isn't helping okay?" Wilbur softly says, trying to sooth the boy. Tommy nods, even though Wilbur can't see, and shuffles his shirt and binder off. He puts on a hoodie and his cries have turned into small hiccups and sniffles.

"Wilbur what is wrong with me?" He asks after he's finally calmed down a bit. They've moved to discord on his pc and their cameras are on now.

"Nothing is wrong with you, some people are just stuck in their ways. I will get you out of there as soon as possible Toms" he says with a small smile. Tommy nods, just wanting to be back with his friends. He then looks up in horror.

"What if they won't let me see you guys?! What am I supposed to do?" He exclaimed anxiously. Wilbur bits his lip as he thinks, not wanting to upset the younger boy "I wouldn't let that happen Tommy"

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now Wilbur. Thank you for being here, and thank you for bringing me to get my hair cut, even though it caused all of this to happen" he slightly laughs at the sorta uncomfortable situation he's in.

They end the call and he goes to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes. When he looks in the mirror he sees his puffy eyes, his now short curly hair, and Wilbur's hoodie. He looks himself in the eyes.

"My name is Tommy, and I am a boy. Nothing will change that" he says to himself, as if he's coming out to himself like he wished he could have with his parents. He smiles sadly at himself and gets ready for bed.

-
New update. Also thank you to everyone following me.
According to Wattpad statistics, a lot of my readers aren't actually followed, so please check and see if you are for more content :DD
Angst is cool and I know y'all hated the cliffhanger so here you go ❤️