23

Tommy walks around the store in search of some new clothes, including the swim trunks he wanted for the beach. Wilbur was following him around, giving him input on clothes Tommy showed him and occasionally grabbed stuff he thought Tommy would like.

This was the first time Tommy had been able to shop for himself and not have to be in the girls section, so he was going to enjoy it. He grabbed a red hoodie, some sweat pants, some jeans, some new graphic tees, and much more when they head over to the swim wear.

His eyes land on the pair of pants he had seen before when he was with him mother
"Vi those are for boys, you are a pretty girl and should wear this pretty swim suit"
Tommy shook the thought away as he grabbed the swim trunks he wanted. He held them up for Wilbur to see, and Wilbur smiles and nodded "those look good! Wanna try them on before we buy them?" He asks politely. Tommy nods excitedly and they walk over to the dressing rooms.

As he's putting in the trunks he looks into the mirror and sees himself the way he's always wanted to. He can't wait to make more memories with Tubbo at the beach, this time looking the way he wants and being able to enjoy it without the anxiety. He can't wait to see Phil and Wilbur and them having fun and him able to look the way he was always supposed to.

"Tommy, stop taking so long, I want to see it on you" he hears Wilbur from behind the door. He takes a deep breath and opens the door. He wraps his arms around his torso, suddenly insecure in his body. He realizes to everyone else he still looks like a girl, he's still Sylvia, and -

"Tommy, breath with me" he finally hears Wilbur through his deep breaths. He didn't notice he was hyperventilating, he realized he was now in the dressing room with the door closed, he guessed Wilbur closed it for privacy.

"Tommy are you okay? I don't know what happened but you're safe" he assures as he pulls Tommy into a hug.

Tommy sniffles and nods "yea sorry just got lost in my head for a second." He looks up to see Wilbur nod "well the trunks look great on you, and I bet they feel more comfortable than what you had to wear before" he laughs softly. Tommy laughs as well and pulls away from Wilbur.

"Okay boss man, let me change and we can leave. I'm tired of being in public" he half jokes and does what he said.

~
~

Okay okay I'm sorry guys it took me a while lol. I just got a second job and I've started streaming and YouTube and it's been really hectic. I'll start writing the next chapter soon, so I can put them out faster than before. I hope you enjoyed. This chapter is ehhhh but I'm still planning the ending and how I want things to go so yea :] I hope you enjoy

(Also passing isn't important to transition. Look how you want to look and don't think about what others think. The way I'm writing Tommy is how I felt early on when I was transitioning)