20

Hi starting out this chapter with a huge thanks to all the people reading this story.
I mentioned in previous chapters that my mental health kinda sucks and I'm really sorry for taking this long of a break. I'm working on a story to vent and stuff and I'm gonna move my stories to AO3 at some point to get more people to see my stuff (imma stay here as well don't worry). I see every single comment and they make my days. Thank you guys so much for staying.
-

Tommy ends up sleeping in Wilbur's bed, after the man carried him there so he is more comfortable. He wakes up to him alone, he looks around a bit. This isn't the first time he's been to Wilbur's place, and he has briefly been in his room as well, but it feels much different now.

Last night was a cluster fuck of emotions for Tommy. He cried more than he ever had in the arms of the man he trusted more than anything. They decided to watch movies and cuddle to get their minds off of the terrible truth that had happened that day.

He thankfully took off his binder before falling asleep on the sofa with Wilbur. He decides against putting it back on, deciding to just wear his hoodie, and walk out of the room.

He walks into the kitchen to see Wilbur making scrambled eggs. When he notices Tommy walk in he gives him a small smile. "Hey toms, I'm making us breakfast. You can sit and I'll bring you a plate once I'm done" Tommy nods silently as he sits down. What is he supposed to say? Wilbur just took him in, does his mom know what happened? Does she care? Is his dad sorry for hitting him? He guesses that will stay unknown for now.

His thoughts are broken from a hand placing a plate in front of him. He looks up to see his big brother, they one who saved him. He trusted no one more than Wilbur.

"Have you thought about telling everyone about you being trans?" He says as he sits down across from him, with his own plate.

Tommy picks up his fork and take the first bite. He didn't realize how hungry he was, he hadn't eaten that much of dinner the night before. "I think I'm ready, I just don't wanna have to see my dead name anymore" he mutters.

Wilbur nods solemnly "you can use my computer and on my discord. We can post in the discord or do it on call, and you won't have to see your name, just mine on the screen" Tommy thinks about it for a bit and nods "okay we can do that"

-

After they finish eating they head to Wilbur's office, the place where his whole setup is. They take a walk to the building and when they get there Wilbur sets up discord. He lets Tommy sit in his chair as he pings the Dream smp discord server.

Wilbur: @ everyone
Hello guys, this is Vi on Wilbur's account. I just wanted everyone to know that I am transgender, and I go by Tommy and he/him pronouns! Id appreciate if any trace of my dead name be deleted from the server if possible. I'll be staying with Wilbur for a while since some person stuff has come up, but I thought everyone should know. Love you guys
-Tommyinnit (that has a ring to it :))

He looks over the message and looks over to Wilbur for his opinion for his opinion. "Last chance to back out, you don't have to do this if you aren't ready toms" he says leaning his head on tommys shoulder. Tommy nods and quickly hits send and closing out of discord.

He turns and is embraced by Wilbur as he tunes out his own self deprecating thoughts. After a bit of silence, almost tears from Tommy as he realizes all of his friends know now, he's ready to look and see everyone's response.

It's not surprising to see the overwhelming support. People saying they like the new name, Tubbo bragging that he knew first, and most importantly, dream changing his name on the server to Tommyinnit. He will never have to see his old name again. The happy tears fall as he sees everyone using his name and pronouns he doesn't even register the arms wrapped tightly around him.

He's happy.

-
Yay update I hope it was good