14

TW: fighting, flinching

The plan was simple, Tommy was gonna go hang out with Wilbur, and while he was out he would get his hair cut. Plan was flawless.

His mum hadn't said anything about the haircut stuff since their last conversation, and his dad had no clue it happened, which should have shown him it was a terrible idea.

He didn't think about that much as he sat in the chair as he told the stylist what he wanted. Wilbur was by his side, making sure the hairdresser did exactly as Tommy wanted. When he came in his curly hair was past his shoulders, he'd always wear it up since it always got in the way.

As the stylist turns his chair around to face the mirror he sees his fluffy curly hair, in the best style to fit him. He was in awe of finally seeing himself correctly. He looks to Wilbur for approval and he nods "I like it Toms, suits you"

Tommy smiles wide as he pays for the service and sends a selfie to the DSMP discord.

Sylviainnit
Look at the new look :D

Tubbo
Omg woah

Dream
Looks good Vi

Sapnap
It looks amazing Sylvia!

He gets more responses but stops looking because of the use of his dead name.

The two boys head to a local cafe to get drinks. "Why don't you just tell them on the discord now? You know they'll support you!"

Tommy shrugs as he takes a sip "I guess I could but I just don't know how to say it. My parents don't know and they may not even support me, and I'm definitely not ready to tell the internet." He huffs as he looks away from the worried glances from Wilbur.

"I think the first step is telling your friends, it may help you in the long run" Wilbur says softly. Tommy nods and they get ready for Tommy to go home.

-

He secures his comfort beanie, the one Wilbur gave him, on his head, hoping to avoid his parents finding out for as long as possible. He says bye to his friend and walks through the door and starts speed walking to the stairs.

That plan came crashing down as he heard his dad call for him. 'Fuck'

He walks to where he heard his dads voice come from. "Did you need something" Tommy says in his sweetest voice.

His dad turns around and as soon as their eyes make contact, a permanent scowl is on his face. "Where is your hair?" He asks. I pull down the beanie as much as I can "I-I got my hair cut. Mum said I could" he stutters

"That's bullshit, why would you wanna ruin your pretty hair Sylvia, it makes no sense!" He shouts.

Tears form in eyes eyes as he hears his fathers yells. "Dad, it's not that big of a deal-"

"It's not a big deal, why can't you be a normal girl!" He yells back, hands flying everywhere causing the younger boy to flinch and finally Tommy can't take it anymore. His mom walks into the living room from hearing all the shouts, but before she can say anything they are hit with a sentence that makes everything so much worse.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE A GIRL DAD"

-
This is definitely not based off how I came out during a fight noooo.

I love you guys. I'm still not feeling the best but sometimes mental health does that. I like writing and this is one thing that keeps me going. Thank you so much for reading