Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Song for this Chapter: Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At the Disco

Riley's Point of View

Snapping my eyes open, I blinked to clear the sleepy haze from my eyes.

I lifted my head off the pillow to see a new, fresh one beneath my head. I also looked to see the empty beer bottle and cigarette butts all placed neatly on my bedside table.

I whirled my head around to see who could've cleaned everything up for me. No one was in sight. I was alone.

I looked at my alarm clock to see it was 6 pm.

I decided it was time to get up, so I placed my feet to the floor and headed to my bathroom.

At first, I had only entered to use the bathroom, but after looking in the mirror, I decided that it was time for a shower.

Mascara was running down my face, mixed with tears and heavy bags were under my eyes.

Turning the shower nozzle to the hottest setting, I stripped my clothes from my body and stepped in.

I washed my face with three different kinds of makeup remover until the makeup was finally removed. Washing my hair with a vanilla shampoo and my body with a cherry blossom body wash, I wrapped a towel around my torso and stepped out of the shower.

As I stepped into my room, the smell of the cigarette smoke smacked me in the face, and all the memories of the previous night came flooding back to me.

He kissed another. He liked another. He loved another.

I bit my lip in an attempt to keep the tears at bay.

I needed something to get my mind off of this, and I knew exactly would help me.

Walking over to my bedside table, I picked up my phone and dialed their number.

"Hello?" She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey Blake," I wondered if she could hear the bitter smile in my voice, "let's go to that club you've been talking about."

//Later//

My hair flowed down to my mid-back in loose waves. My makeup caked on like some kind of Barbie doll, I was wearing a lacy bustier crop top, a black skater mini-skirt, and black boot heels.

Just as I was about to text Blake to ask where they were, I heard the familiar three knocks on my window.

Smiling, I threw my phone on the bed and made my way to the window.

Pushing aside the curtain, I popped the window open to see an excited Blake.

We climbed down the fire escape together, Blake first with me following after her.

As we reached the ground, Blake squealed silently.

"I'm so excited! I heard this club is amazing! And I'm friends with the bouncer so he can get us in." She said as we walked along in our sky-high heels.

Blake herself was wearing a black leather bustier with lace on the top with a black mini-sort and black pumps with little gold diamonds on the side.

We reached the car where I could see Jace in the drivers seat and Joey in the passenger seat.

Joey was wearing a gray halter crop top, a short black skirt with a silver zipper zig-zagging across the front, and black heels that were all crossy in the front.

Jace was wearing a ripped up old band muscle t-shirt with ripped black jeans and black doc martens.

I climbed into the vehicle after Blake and we sped off to the club.