Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Song for this Chapter: Ex Factor by The Fooo Conspiracy

Riley's Point of View

"They did what?!" OG exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and starting to march in the direction of Felix's and Omar's rooms.

Oscar and I had just told OG about the school incident and well, that was his reaction.

Oscar jumped in front of OG and pushed him back onto the couch. "Woah. It won't help to start a fight now." Oscar said, sitting down next to OG on the couch in case he lashed out again.

"Fine. I won't hurt them but at least let me go calmly talk to them." OG said, getting up calmly and strolling In the direction of their rooms.

Once he was out of hearing Oscar asked, "Should we tell him?"

.

"We already did." I answered.

"No not about Omar and Felix."

"Then what?"

"About...us."

I froze, thinking of the situation in my head. I could see it now. OG would most likely freak out then storm out of the apartment because then he would be mad at everyone.

"No. We should wait until this whole Felix and Omar situation is over." I said. He nodded. "Your right. It would be hard for OG to handle. He'd freak out on everyone." Oscar said.

OG stormed into the living room, pulling behind him Omar and Felix. He was pulling them by their ears, loud complaints coming from them.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow." they complained as OG ignored their cries and pulled them forward abruptly, letting go of their ears as they fell to the ground on their stomachs.

They tried to get up. "Oomph." they breathed out as OG and Oscar stepped on their backs and pushed them back to the ground. "Why didn't you help Riley?" OG snapped at them.

They stayed silent.

OG put both feet on Felix's back and Oscar put both feet on Omar's back, putting all their weight on Omar and Felix's spines.

"Answer the question." Oscar said. Silence once again. "Alright then." OG and Oscar started jumping up and down. "Stop it! Your going to kill them!" I screamed, running over and shoving OG and Oscar off a groaning Omar and Felix.

I helped them to their feet. They each leaned on my shoulders, their backs probably numb.

"Answer the question!" OG screamed at them. They stayed silent once more. He marched over to Felix and lifted him by the shirt, making his feet leave the ground, and held a fist in his face. Felix's eyes widened but he didn't make a sound. Didn't even struggle a little bit.

"No!" I shoved my shoulder into OG's shoulder, making him lose his grip on Felix's shirt and both of us tumble to the floor.

Omar helped me up, grimacing when bending over to grab my hand.

He pulled me up as Oscar pulled OG up.

"This is ridiculous! It's not a big deal!" I screamed at them.

"Why didn't you help her?! You said you would-" OG was cut short by Felix screaming, "If we helped her everyone would know she was our friend, all the attention-seekers would hate her and probably start a rumor ruining both her reputation and the reputation of the band!"

Once he realized what he said his eyes widened an he covered his mouth with both hands, as if that would keep the words from escaping. But it was to late. He had already said it and it was already imprinted in our brains.