Chapter 2 - The Interviews

A/n: Just in case anyone is confused or would like to know more about abilities and characters, I've made another book with character descriptions :D You can either have this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/278204379-wings-of-heaven-characters-and-info , or you can just go to my homepage and find it from there, whatever you want. I'll also be cross-posting on AO3 soon, so look out for that. Username is the same, just look for my acct or story name ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

This took too long to write dfhygsftuklafytf

Edit: ahahahahah, finally decided to put both parts together so it's one whole chapter shsvsjhsvajav

                                                      •~~•

It was cold and dark, the damned blindfold was to thank for that. None of them could see, they weren't allowed to take off the blindfolds when he was in the building. They were all stacked on top of each other, the three that winged children using their wings to keep all four of them warm in the cold, cruel laboratory. Something they did when it was time for bed, nobody questioned it, nobody stopped them either, whether they chose to take it as pity from the scientists for experimenting on such small children or simply because it was the only type of comfort provided in this place, the kids would never know.

One of the smaller winged children stirred in her sleeping, having been awoken to the sound of the same laugh that brought nothing but fear and horror to her and the other three kids, a laugh that she heard in her nightmares as she tried to imagine the monster that lay behind the blindfold she wore. Soon enough, green glowing eyes -or at least that's what she assumed there were- came into her limited and blurry vision, causing her to flinch back and let out a small yelp as he reach for her, grabbing her by the arm pulling her towards him as his laughter turned into cackling. His other hand reaching to remove the blindfold she so desperation fought to keep on in fear of what the monster really looked like, only to fail and see black creature- no, monster with green glowing, inhumanly long limbs and a large gaping mouth that looked as if it was perpetually stuck with it's mouth open in a sickening smile.

She screamed, but there was no sound.

Kicked and punched, but it felt like hitting a cloud.

The monster continued it's cackling as it picked her up by the arm, standing to its full height as it whispered to her in a language she knew, but couldn't speak.

"⟟̶̖̎̕⏁̴̺̆͆̔̅̐̉̈́̆̾̏͊̊̌̎̾̈́͌͘͘͘͝'̶̢̛͚̫̦̻͙̫̹͖̖͍̝̥̻̲̬̹̪̒̈̊̽́̏̈͠⌇̷̛̼͍̫̠̼̈́́͝ ̸͇̙͇̩̓̈́̊̓͌̉̾̾̾̎̚͝͝⏃̴̢͖̩̻͇̪̪̺̹̙̙̫̲̮̕⌰̵̲̪̻̲̞̟̝̟͚͎̦̪̜̯̼̈́̀̔̆́̊̃̔̓̌̕⌰̴̢̛͕̘̝̙̻̱̪͚̅͑̐͋́̈̀͘͘ ̶̡̦̙̼̱̊͌͌⊬̷̨̣̞̫̹͇̮̝̜̟̝̱̏̿̀͆̽̿̆͗̆̈̒͆̓̌̇̊̂̿̃̒̚⍜̷̝͙̻̻̍̀͛̽͊͆̆̎͒̑̑̎̀͊̽̃̈́̀̾̋̚͘͝ͅ⎍̷̢̡̥͎͓͕̫̠͆̐̃͗͗̇̔͊̊̀̕͝͝⍀̴̧͕̯̖̣̱̣̬̫̻͍͈̠̞̝́ ̸̡̧̢̦͔͈̬̻̰͇̝̘̫͓̹̦̩̆͂̀̈́̇̒̈́̏̆̏͂̀͊̓͗̄̉͘͜͝͠͝⎎̶̢̡̪̮̣͍̻̥̫̠̥̪̮͈̜͍̱̹̒̋̔̈́̄̈́̎͜͝͠⏃̴̢̛̱͕͉̖̻̤̭̭̻̰̯̞͉̍̎̍̆̈́̓̏̊͑͜͝͝ͅ⎍̴̢̜̟̥̯̖̭͎̗̞̪͕̱̠̀͜⌰̴̢̟͈͙̖̳͇̝̫͔̣͍͙̰̓͊̐̾͆́͝͠⏁̸̩͇̘̞̦͙̃̍̄̂̐̇̆͗~̴̖̙̺̿̈́́̽͐͛͆͋́̅͂̏̃̍͘͜"

:)

It said as it dropped her into it's mouth...