Chapter 15 - Everything...

It was darker than usual. Much, much darker, almost as if the hooded figure was standing in nothingness.

They stood with their hands balled into fists, their anger boiling over as a ridgid, animalistic sounding growl sounded out and echoed through the trees.

Strings shot out from the figure's fingertips, slicing at the trees and cutting the closer ones down completely.

"DO YOU EVER FUCKING SHUT UP?!" They screamed into the void, their very being shaking with uncontrollable rage.

"You sound like a gods damned broken record," They started, shaking their head as they continued to hear the little voice narrate their actions.

"Describing every single thing that comes to mind, every idea for this story you have, all the dialogue you think up." Their surroundings visibly darkened, their eyes glowing in annoyance.

"Gods, you're fucking insufferable." They growled.

They felt eyes on them, and they snapped their head in the place where they felt the eyes from, their neck producing a popping sound at how quick they turned their head.

"And you," They started, pointing an accusatory finger at, what seemed to be nothing to an unwelcome onlookers in the forest; but to him, he was looking at something.

At someone.

"Don't you think for a moment I didn't know you were there the last two times," They said in a low tone, almost in a full growl.

"You aren't as hidden as you believe you are. I can hear every single one of you as you read. It's rather annoying." They rolled their eyes, a scowl on their face as they turned back to the void.

"And don't think I don't know what's happening, I know your plans for the future." They said, venom dripping from their words as they spoke.

There was a beat of silence once they finished speaking. What would be an overwhelming feeling of eyes staring at them to someone normal, brings nothing but a feeling of annoyance to them.

With a huff of annoyance, they turned their back to the void and where all the eyes they felt, and began to walk away.

"I will be paying more attention from now on," They said as the neared the treeline. "You all better be paying attention as well."

And with that they stormed off, disappearing into the thick trees.

As they went, there was a faint glow in the void. A small spark that left behind nothing but a faint, airy sounding laughter that carried through the air for a few seconds before dissipating.