Chapter 6 - Just Out For Patrol

A/n: Someone explain why it takes me so long to write a chapter lajgfdsy It legit takes me a week, but hey! It gives me a chance to try and figure out a posting schedule at least

•~~•

Dark. . .

It's so dark. . . .

And it's freezing. . .

So cold.

So cold.

So cold.

Why does it have to be so cold?

"H̴̫̕e̸̖̒h̸̫̽e̴̺̽h̸̑͜e̸̞̓h̴̖̆e̵̮̅h̷̦̑e̸̳̾h̸̤́ě̶̲ḧ̵̦́ĕ̴͙h̸͈̚ẽ̶̟ḫ̷͗e̷̹͊~"

A distorted giggle rings out in the silence, sounding almost as if a voice changer of some sort had been broken.

The small boy looks around, bright blue eyes scanning the darkness for the monster he knew was coming. A monster he knew he couldn't fight.

How could he?

He was always wearing a blindfold when he was around. They were never allowed to take them off until he was out of the building.

He was never nice to them. He never showed them any kindness or remorse. Anytime he would talk there would be some sort of electronic buzz to his voice.

It always made him sound scary when he was mad or upset.

He was almost always angry. . .

"⍜̸⊑̴̭́ ̶̒⏁̷͍͛⍜⋔̶̃⋔̸⊬̷͌~"The monster purred, speaking a language that he seemed to know and understand, but couldn't speak.

"⍙̶̜͛⋢͖̊⟒̶̫͠r⟒̴̬̀ ⊑̶⏃̴⎐̷⟒̵̞̎ ̷⊬̵̞̈⍜̶⎍ ̴☌̴⍜̸̜͐⋏̴͖͒⟒̷̣̈́ ̵⏁̸⍜̴́⋔̸͝⋔̴̊⊬̵͖̈~"

The monster seemed closer now, causing him to freeze, looking around in the inky blackness of whatever hellhole of a void this was.

He began hyperventilating, frantically looking around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

.

.

.

.

"⏚̶̠́⍜̴̹͝⍜̴͍͘"

He screamed, the cold metallic taste of fear running down his throat as the monster grabbed him. It's lanky and misshapen body shaking with laughter, the unnaturally wide mouth agape as it lifted him to its mouth, ready to swallow him without a second thought.