Chapter 14 - Chaos Reigns

•~~•

It was nice, having the blindfolds off for once...

It was one of the rare times he wasn't in the lab.

One of the rare times they were allowed to roam around some of the hallways- or, rather, one of the times they'd sneak around the halls to the best of their abilities.

One of the rare times they were able to laugh and be happy....

"Tommy, wake up you jerk, you were supposed to be the hype man!" Tubbo nudged him as he laid down on their sleeping mat.

"I'm tired Tubs," He whined, lightly shoving Tubbo away so he could get comfortable. "We can finish playing when I finish napping, alright?"

Tubbo groaned dramatically, flopping beside him, intentionally letting one of his arms hit him in the face. "Fiiiinnnnnnneee, we'll let you sleep. But you better wake up to play later!"

Tommy snorted and lightly smacked him back, rolling on his side as he waved him off. "Alright, alright.. Just lemme sleep man, jeez."

"Right then," Tubbo stood up, walking over to Mark and Alexa. "Let's leave the baby alone so he can sleep." He teased, earning a mumbled 'fuck off asshole' and being flipped off. This only made them all giggle.

He was slow to get comfortable, but quick to lose consciousness.

If only he was able to stay asleep...

He woke up to screaming.

Ear piercing screaming, that sounded as if whoever it was, was getting torn apart.

He reached his hands up to cover his ears, to find some sort of sanctuary from the loud noise echoing around the room.

He barely moved his arms when a blinding pain shot through his entire body.

He screamed, but it was choked. Drowned out by the other screams.

It was then he noticed something.

The screaming......

It was coming from him...

And then he could feel it.

The pain was emitting from his back.