CHAPTER 3 Mysterious Detention

Riddles

10th July ' 2016 ,

A brand new day started When grandmother woke up, she felt satisfied with her sleep as if an infant is just born and is new to the world to understand it's cruelty. This realization of peaceful sleep is clearly visible on her face as it was glowing, she stood up infront of dressing mirror and combed her long silky hair into a perfect braid.

It is in her daily routine, the first thing she want's to see after opening her eyes is Wini's face,so quickly she came to Wini's room and saw her sleeping face calmly laying on pillow with one leg flying out of her bed and blanket semi covering her body. After Wini's face she is more of interested in seeing the sunrise. I guess she is connecting the morning with her yesterday's evening experience.
She is peeping thorough her kitchen's window an is overwhelmed to see the sunrise. The sunrise is warmest hues of the rainbow, the colors that bring a gentle passion to the soul, the calling of the skies to rise and be something  great, a new person that is revealed daily. This sunrise brought peace to her heart and took her to yesterday's spell how she protected Wini and how willingly crow gave up his life.

Since the servants and cooks were on leave for a week grandmother has to do all the household work and cook delicious food for her princess. As morning gave her good mood and boost of energy she decided to dust off all the particles of sand that might have entered with blooming air and got deposited on micro holes. Maintaining cleanliness is her type.

Finally wini woke up with the alarming voice of grandmother and she heard her saying "breakfast is ready sweetheart , do the honour of stepping off the bed".  Both of them sat outside near garden area and the table was occupied with stack of pancakes, bacon and eggs paired with a slice of buttered toast. These breakfast foods represent the many ways in which Americans start their morning. Each bite Wini grasped she was just not able to control her moans and kept saying this pancakes is really yummy and I love how flavorful it is with vanila aroma , driving my gut muscular muscle perform it task in crazy manner to guide it to stomach.

Both of them were having amazing view of nature and enjoying the warm breeze along with breakfast and Madison came running towards them. With boom she shouted "oh my god! Grandmother you baked pancakes and you forgot to invite me!, Very bad !" and started making faces to make grandmother feel guilty for her behaviour. All the grandmother in this world knows how to cover their act and she added, "my plan was to send a parcel with Wini so you would be surprised and it would make your mood joyous.

Then three of them had a conversation for like half an hour and grandmother took leave from there, she insisted them to play in the garden area as she was going to clean the house and does not want her two babies to cause any harm to their health as they are very notorious, end up hurting themselves. Grandmother addressed them neither to leave the place nor to enter the house until she calls them.

Grandmother began with her kitchen area and made the kitchen look very stylish, as she moved to her room where she wass dusting off the piles of books which in appearance , seemed like they were ancient books and they were more related to her and the magical world. Gradually she started arranging them after dusting them off with a silk fabric and she stared at few books, like flipped few pages fro and to..

From one of the book a picture fell on to the floor  and without missing a second she bent down to collect the picture and tears started to roll down her cheeks. If Wini sees her grandmother crying she can turn the world upside down as we know she is a witch, of course she has power which she is not yet familiar with, but not to forget grandmother had refused Wini and Madi to enter the house before she callls them as she is very secretive and holding many secrets. I think grandmother will remain secretive unless universe forces her to reveal the truth or she will die with those secrets and we all will be left unanswered.

This picture was now hitting the temperature of curiosity as many questions began to wonder in my little crazy box called brain. What is it in the picture she is holding? Why is she crying? All this remains a mystery. She managed to balance her emotions, while kept all her books back into the locker and finished up with her room and then she switched to Wini's room as always her room is untidy.

To my guess this room will drain off all the energy left inside the body of grandmother. She started with cupboard as always clothes are flying here and there. She arranged them, and was finally done with piling and hanging them and only the bed part was left. She moved towards the bed and just as she started arranging the pillow blanket and bent down to take the hairband of Wini ,something caught her eyes and she just lost the glow on her face. That compound was Ash!

This did shake grandmother as how comes ash is present under her bed and why does it have a specific representation of a crow in circle. This made grandmother go numb as if it is an indication of Wini's death. She took a deep breath and slowly started to uncode it with her magical power, she did realise the message behind it and noted it on a paper.

Quickly she cleared the Wini's room. As she called Wini and Madi. Madi came running towards the grandmother and said that Wini is missing. This statement frightened grandmother's heart and the range of blood pumping increased damage to the capillaries. Grandmother ran towards garden area and found Wini playing with crows. God again something useful! On top of this crows responding to wini's words is just out of mind act. All this made grandmother believe that today is going to be a hectic one. Just see the early morning.

As time was skipping, with every beating beat turned out everything falling according to the law of nature and going smoothly , gave a hope of happy ending day.

Wini and Madi both went to their friend's place for stayover and they enjoyed to their fullest

Wait wasn't over yet , grandmother became inquisitive as every damn thing was going in the opposite direction than how it should be , night seemed darker than usual days and this made her worry more . She didn't have any option except of waiting for the next day to come.

An unsolved mystery is still eating up my mind , what was in the picture that made grandmother sob and why those ashes were under Wini's bed. Next is yet to come.