CHAPTER 18 unexpected turns

Encounter

Wini was asked to be at Mrs. Alison’s place that too had a secret as there is something about Mrs. Alison without her invite no one can enter her house. This was the least expected twist I had assumed. This sounds interesting to me, how comes I have never heard about this before? All this was done to prevent Wini from Sabrina and other people who want to destroy her. Well, it seemed to me that Tara did know about all this, as she also knows about Wini’s identity, this could be one reason to notice change in her behavior. I must appreciate their friendship, at the time of difficulty she is with Wini. This is the definition of friendship when you need someone, but you can’t directly ask for it but the right one understands you without uttering a word.

Grandmother and Mrs. Alison were planning on how to rescue her daughter from Sabrina. Sabrina has a cruel soul, there is nothing like mercy for her. As she came back and found that Bonny was unconscious she chocked her with her hands until her lungs gave up, and no more oxygen could diffuse. This makes me more worried about Dinah how will she manage herself as their commander wants to know the whole truth now. Both grandmother and Mrs. Alison were done with discussion they were about to leave for their mission and I got surprised when suddenly Mrs. Alison turned her self into a giant animal and that is non-other than a werewolf! I blinked my eyes continuously to confirm what I saw was real. Within two three blinks she disappeared from my vision as she was running faster.

Dinah was trying harder to break the connection with Sabrina as she is controlling her every thought. She forced Dinah believes that she has killed Bonny, and she was in shocked as how can her hand kill her own sister. Witches are always sisters to each other they are always ready to sacrifice life for one another but will never kill each other for their benefit. Dinah was losing herself in the guilt and this impacted her brain, due to this Sabrina took complete control over her mind, and now she started playing her games. She was expecting grandmother’s visit as she knew no matter what she will get to know about Dinah present there she had already planned what to do when to do.

Grandmother knocked at Sabrina’s door, instead of Sabrina Dinah opened the door. Grandmother could sense something is unusual there is something at this place, she had a strong feeling on this. Her soul wanted to hug her daughter as she was seeing her after good fifteen years, but her instinct addressed her to be alert. She resisted a hug from Dinah, the first move of Sabrina failed as she had expected if grandmother will hug her she will be trapped in her web, and it will become hard for her to escape. Poor Sabrina her plan flopped. She was forcing Dinah to trap her and tie her down. Stella was smart enough to understand all this. She got to know her mind is being controlled by Sabrina or else her daughter will never try such a ridiculous act. Sabrina was nowhere to be seen this means she has set up everything. Grandmother worked on breaking the spell, and she did succeed, this time she did something else too. She linked Dinah’s mind with Sabrina as her every thought can be felt by Dinah. This will help them to know every move of Sabrina.

Sabrina and Mrs. Alison are not in good terms with each other since 1000 of years. This is a common thing working for Werewolf and Witches. They are always remained enemies and never liked each other. Sabrina went to Mrs. Alison’s place and rang the doorbell. Tara didn’t open the door as I assumed she has been warned by her mother in advance not to let anyone in. Does this mean Stella and Mrs. Alison were expecting this obvious move from Sabrina. Sabrina kept on ringing the bell but no one answered her. This made her lose her calm, and then she knew if Tara won’t open the door, she knew Wini was there as before she came to Mrs. Alison she visited grandmother’s place. She knew her one statement will make Wini come running to her. She shouted Wini! I’m here to share something with you, There is someone whom you should meet. Wini got surprised by hearing someone shouting and blabbering stuff. She looked at Tara and asked her to let the person in why is she here and ask her what she wants to say? Tara refused to open the door and both of them started to argue on this. Sabrina again added your mother is here. I think you should meet her before its late. What does this mean late? I couldn’t control my curiosity, so I think Wini did take a right step, and she opened the door and went outside. She said wait I have seen you somewhere, as she was recalling she remembered we met at a park once. Of course, she will remember as she has photographic memory.

Sabrina played here again, she told Wini your grandmother has caged your mother as she is planning to kill her. She doesn’t want you to meet her. I got to know about Dinah, so I brought her to California to make her meet you, before I could help her your grandmother trapped Dinah into her magical spell, and somehow I escape the place to pass the message over to you. The word mother took over Wini’s mind. She didn’t even listen to Tara who was telling her this all is a trap you need to be inside the house. Wini asked Tara to help her out if the situation turns ugly. She said no matter what I have to go for my mother I haven’t seen her since my birth. I couldn’t risk her life as I know grandmother will never do anything cruel with her, but I must see them. Both Wini and Sabrina left the place. Before they left Tara murmured into Wini’s ear don’t forget what you are and how you can use your power to control everything and don’t give a hint to Sabrina about your identity.