CHAPTER 17 Indications

Tip-off

I am constantly remembering the café moment that one look from Wini. This was playing inside my head like a video clip. On the other hand Sabrina is the major concern, she was following the final path she got. To my surprise Bonny did not die in that cruel act of Sabrina, she was left in the circle, I wonder if she is unconscious or what. With the help of magic Sabrina arrived to Chernobyl and there she was having difficulty to find Dinah. How ironical it sounds, person knowing magic can't even find her target. She was left with one option to search every place and this will take consume a lot of time.

Wini was enjoying company of grandmother, and she was learning few magical tricks, yet Wini was unaware of her being a witch. She was wondering, by spelling the words she has been taught, this magic is working. Grandmother was building her from now as she felt sooner her need is predicted. She was even thinking of revealing to her that she is a witch too and not only that but the powerful one, there is no other witch who can stand her power. Wini was now blooming with magical power. Grandmother was now teaching her how to control anger or else it will destroy her. This was quite not understandable by her like what she meant by that. Stella spoke to her inner self, Wini doesn't really need to learn magic from me when the right wave of time will hit her everything will be new to her, and she will surprise everyone.

Sabrina did get hold on Dinah. They were having conversation where Sabrina asked her where is the most powerful witch? Dinah you know it well, where she is and who she is hence don't even waste your time in building stories. This will be the irrelevant act according to the situation. Without any proof I wouldn't waste my time and search you like a crazy person here and there. Last time you were lucky enough to be saved by your beloved mother Stella. This time she is in raft with her granddaughter. Ohhh! Sorry with your little child. Dinah was speechless and was wondering how did she get to know about her daughter, no one knew about this. This was meant to remain secret till the world collapse. As it is said everything comes out with time no matter how hard we try to cover it one day it will rise and come to you as a breathing air. By hearing about Wini and grandmother's situation Dinah did panic, but she was strong enough not to show it in front of Sabrina. This time everything was linking with each other. If Dinah goes to California the situation she has been trying to avoid will came like a strong wave of heat to her and this will be challenging for Wini too. Dinah can't even deny Sabrina's order as no matter what she remains their leader, if she tried to disobey she will be sentenced to death and will never be able to meet her daughter. As till now she was leaving with one hope right time will come, and she will embrace her child and shower her with the love she has been holding for years.

As always Sabrina is opportunistic, while Dinah was lost in her thoughts she took the benefit of the situation and spelled her. Now the string of Dinah's life was in Sabrina's hand. She was obeying her every word and doing as what she was being asked. Sabrina ordered her to follow her till the California, without even a second thought Dinah agreed and both left. As soon as they arrived California and the footstep of Dinah caused a sudden change into the surrounding. The wind started to blow as if the storm is expected. This time the storm seems more of like conflict causing, and it will be difficult to protect everyone. This sudden change surprised Sabrina too as she questioned Dinah what is universe indicating? Are you the witch I'm looking for? Was I fooled by the spirit or what? Dinah remained moaned.

This sudden change was noticeable by everyone, grandmother understood the message from the universe Dinah is here. She has to do something to protect her or else Sabrina will torture her to her death till she finds out about Wini till then she won't relax. Wini came running to grandmother and asked her what is this sudden change? You know the magic can't you change the surrounding as I'm having an institution that something worst is going to happen. This is more scary than anything I have never observed this type of weather shift before. There is darkness all I see. Will we have a ray of light will there be tomorrow? Grandmother asked Wini to calm down and give her some time to think on it as panicking won't be fruitful. She was thinking of informing Wini your mother is here but if she did, she would want to meet her as soon as possible and this will worsen the situation. Identity of Wini will be revealed in front of Sabrina and this is what she wants. Grandmother asked Wini to meet Tara and stay at Mrs. Alison's place. I wonder why her place and not at Madison's? There is something about Mrs. Alison, we still don't know.

Wini arrived at Tara's place, this time everything seemed unexpected as even the behavior of Tara was unusual with Wini. She was trying hard to bring the same aura, but she couldn't this was clearly observable. While Tara and Wini were together Mrs. Alison came to grandmother, and they were plotting something together. Does this mean they both are aware of each other's Identity? Yet, I'm more curious to know what secret character is Mrs. Alison? The cycle of secrets will never close as we get one step closer, two more are added. I have to closely follow both of them to capture every moment.