CHAPTER 13 Divulge

Sorrowful

I couldn't believe my eyes, what! Sabrina's spell did not work on Wini, how is this possible? All the other lifeforms were frozen except her. This was because of the evil eye spell grandmother had performed earlier to protect her from Sabrina. Did Wini hear what grandmother was blabbering during her hallucination? This will drive me crazy. Again I noticed something the tears that rolled her cheeks towards the floor they got frost in the air. Wow! Grandmother gained her state of mind back, she had completely forgotten about the presence of Madi, instead she run towards Wini's room to look for her, but she couldn't find her. Grandmother thought while she was spelled with Sabrina's magic, Sabrina got an opportunity to take Wini with her. The situation was tough for her like having you sense to lose them again.

As she was about to go downstairs she heard someone sobbing. She followed the noise and entered her room. She was shocked to see the condition of her room. It was completely disorganized. The bed sheets are flying, the pieces of glasses are here and there. She was approaching Wini carefully or else she might cut her skin due to presence of broken mirror. Books from the selves were on the floor everything was completely messy. Wini did not pay attention to the heading footsteps towards her. She was broken as her legs were gathered and her head on it, her hands holding her legs together. Grandmother was shocked to see her in this state and wondered what has happened to her little girl. Grandmother hugged Wini and asked her to calm down, so they can talk. Wini was furious for the first time she raised her tone and answered, do you even care? All these times have passed you never thought of sharing a word on it, why will you do this to me? Why? This statement brought confusion in grandmother's head, she couldn't figure it out what was Wini referring to. Then a thought came into her head did Wini find out that she is a witch? She started calculating the possibility and wondered this is the reason she is mad at her. Grandmother was in difficult spot as it became hard for her to explain it to Wini. Words were not flowing through her mouth this time, she was lost as she doesn't know what to do and how to calm Wini. She gathered all the courage she has and starts to explain herself, Wini my child I could not inform you on this because you are small to understand this cruel world. They will use you to carry out unexpected task, I cannot let you suffer and due to all this I have kept it as a secret. This was to protect you my child. Wini and grandmother are both on different page. There was a pin drop silence for like five minutes and later Wini said how does completely hiding my parents' identity is safe for me? How does this protect me? I have always wondered how my mom looks like? You didn't even think of sharing her memories with me?
Wini remembered her dream where she saw a lady who resembled her, and she had talked about her to the grandmother. She questioned grandmother again why didn't you tell me that time the lady I dreamt was non-other than my mother. All these years have passed, and I never had courage to ask about my parents. The surrounding was filled with pain and sorrow, as grandmother was thinking of Wini knowing about being a witch, but the table turned around instead she got to know about her parents. Wini starts to show pictures, while she is sobbing in pain. It was difficult for her to control her emotions and to understand what grandmother was speaking and instead of allowing her to answer she kept blaming her. Stubbornness makes anyone loss their ability to understand any situation. The surrounding has become silent, all you can hear that time was the heavy breathes and in the air hatred was blowing. I just wished at that time grandmother could do some kind of magic to ease the situation or make Wini forget about what she just saw.

This was not the only thing Wini saw, her parents photo, but she also read a letter. What's written in that letter. She removed the letter from pocket and handed it to grandmother. The letter read as follows:

Dear child,
I'm really sorry for not staying with you. We have our reasons not to be with you as it is a difficult spot for both of us to leave you alone, and it's important for your dad and I, we have to follow separate our path. Sometimes the choice are made in such circumstances to protect our loved one. What can I say about my destiny, you are my baby, but I couldn't even have right to name you, I couldn't even stay with you and spent time with you as I will always wonder how my princess will be living, but I believe I have handed you in safe hands. Your grandmother is the safest shield you will ever have. Always follow her words, feel my love for you in her action. Never disobey her when the right time comes she will introduce a new world to you till then have patience my child and follow the sign universe is giving you. You are a unique child. With god grace I hope we will meet someday and make our life beautiful. Always remember I'm with you, you just need to feel my presence.

Your mom,
Dinah.

Wini questioned grandmother, what explanation do you have for this letter? What happened to my Dad? Where is he? Why was he forced to leave my mother? Where is my mom right now? Why did mom choose to leave me? Was my birth the problem? Did they separate themselves because of me? Wini was blaming her self for all that have happened in the past, she just turned few pages backwards without knowing the whole story she made conclusion. Grandmother asked Wini to stop blaming her self before this she needs to know more about the past. She was just about to reveal the past Wini asked grandmother to bring her mother or else she will leave her home, if she doesn't get to meet her. If Sabrina get to know about this situation, I guess she will be on cloud nine. Grandmother has no option now. Till today, she kept her daughter's identity hidden from Wini to protect her, but sometimes we just have to go with the flow and always think something good is waiting for us. We cannot control what happens next but we can work with possibility.