CHAPTER 14 Flicker

The spark

It was hard for Wini to gain the courage and accept the reality. She had no other choice left apart from accepting the past and embrace the presence. Wini remembered before all these past come up to her like a speed of light, she was playing with Madi, and she must be waiting for her. She took the picture of her parents and run downstairs to catch up with her and proudly show her parents photo, which remained unrevealed for the longest period. She was happy to introduce her parents photo to her friends. Not only that, but she approached Madi and was taken back to see Madi in frozen state. Furthermore, she thought Madi is playing with her, and she asked Madi to stop her drama as what she is going to show will end the eagerness of seeing my parents. Wini was waiting patiently, but Madi did not react to her words. To gain more attention Wini brought the picture in front of Madison's eyes, still no reaction. This behavior seemed unusual to Wini and did tense the surrounding. Wini was upset with grandmother, but she had no option left apart from seeking her help hence she shouted grandma! Grandma! What has happened to Madi? We need to take her to hospital.

Grandmother felt the air of relaxation by hearing Wini's voice, but she had no idea of Madi's state. She came downstairs quickly and was confused with the state of Madi. She asked Wini what has happened? Then Wini replied we were playing the game called search the tool. Where she asked me to show mom and dad's photo, to fulfill the task I entered your room to search for it. Then whole time I was in your room, and you came to me. Then grandmother remembered before she was spelled by Sabrina, Madi was going to kitchen to get her water. Now grandmother got the hint this is because of Sabrina's spell. Grandmother internally performed various magical spell but couldn't bring back the living state of Madi, she was feeling hopeless. As Sabrina is their commander her spell has more impact, only the most powerful witch can break her spell. This is becoming more serious now for her to bring back Madi she needs Wini's help. For this she needs to break her own spell performed to protect Wini and only two people have ability to break the bond one of them is Dinah and other one is Wini.

Grandmother was in dilemma whether to reveal the most awaiting secret to her granddaughter that she is a witch. The other option is to look for Dinah and bring her here and solve the mystery. Wini is insisting on visiting the doctor. Grandmother answered my child there is no medicine that can cure the Madison condition, only you can help Madi to recover from her condition. Wini could not understand even a single word spoken by grandmother and gave a blank look. What do you mean by I can help Madison recover? How can I help her, I think you have lost your sense grandmother. Wini was losing her mind, it has become void. She has lost the ability to think of anything and gradually her vision is becoming blur. Grandmother was trying to link her thoughts with her daughter, but she couldn't connect her mind. Now grandmother is wondering how will she bring back Madi? She wants to lighten the flame inside Wini, so she can realize she isn't a normal human being but the most powerful witch who can turn anything into impossible. Even if grandmother informs Wini that she is a witch, Wini will not buy it as she will consider it as another lie to cover her act. There is one way to gain Wini's attention, only if she got furious then something can happen. The main challenge is how to make Wini angry to fulfill the main purpose without her realizing as she is not yet ready to accept her reality.

Grandmother got the strongest point to raise her anger, Wini never liked the thought of vampires and werewolves to boil her blood grandmother decided to spell her where she us been forced to imagine what grandmother is speaking. If she got furious and a spark from Wini will melt Madi and bring her back or else she will remain like this till Dinah arrives or Wini realizes that she is a witch. As Wini was losing energy to keep her self together, grandmother asked her to focus on her words as she said imagine, you are in a close room with no opening, all the windows are sealed, the door is locked and vampire is standing in front of you and for your survival no matter what you want to escape the room. Gradually the vampire is approaching you and out of all the fear you are looking for a ray of hope for your survival. You are in a hurry while you are trying to escape you hit your head hardly onto the edge of the table and your head starts to bleed, as the edge was sharp to harm you. Your blood is dripping down your face and the scent is driving the vampire crazy. Every drop is forcing you to take one step backwards and the vampire is approaching you with the double speed. You hit your back to the wall now there is no movement possible from your side as the vampire is an inch away from you, and he opens his mouth to suck your blood and just about to approach your neck. Wini is completely sinking in the spell as her face is completely covered with sweat and the fact vampire presence around her is boiling her blood. Her calmness is disappearing with every word grandmother speaks, and the temperature is raising within her. The last statement from grandmother's mouth did hit the bulls eyes as she said and the vampire's teeth are about to enter your skin. Wini got mad by hearing and her body started to emit sparks and from there few touched Madison's frozen body and within a blink of eye she got melted. Quickly grandmother vanished her spell and both the situation were handled appropriately. Wini's behavior was normal like few second ago we didn't witness anything. Madi was confused by Wini's glares and asked her why are you staring at me? Grandmother signaled Wini not to utter a word on it and to cover it up Wini showed her parents photo to Madi.

Wini is always smart as she was now wondering how did grandmother make this possible, and what did she do to melt the frozen state? There is something that grandmother is hiding from her. She couldn't rest her self with all that took place today, so she decided to find more. As Madi left, she went to grandmother and questioned her tell me how did you make this happen? Who are you? For longest as I understand normal human beings can't make impossible into possible. Tell me your identity. Now I wonder what will happen next when Wini realizes it's not grandmother who brought Madi back, but it's herself who did impossible into possible with the help of grandmother. This time grandmother has no choice left apart from revealing the secrets.