CHAPTER 4 Fusional Night-IN

Three musketeers

11th July ' 2016 ,

Madi and Wini were at Tara's home, that evening. They had tea together, and took three sleeping bags to the terrace. They made popcorn along with orange juice and were enjoying the view of the sparkling sky. After that they all went to the backyard to toast marshmallows, finally went to Tara's room and started to play 'Truth or Dare'. Then they entered into the sleeping bags in a circle and lit a candle in the middle. All of them told scary stories in turns, out of all the story. Wini's story drew attention of Madi and Tara, both were shivering with fear. What can be the story all about? Wini busted out into laughter addressing it as a joke, I'm not a witch relax I do not know how to perform magical spell don't worry you all are safe and even by luck I got to know any kind of magic I will never use it against you, of course I care more about you guys and will always protect you from all the problems , I am your wonder women.

Tara is Mrs.Alison's daughter. As she preferred less presence of Wini as she knew her inside out and how she invites trouble with her, so she did warn Tara in advance not to create any kind of scene as she doesn't want to hear any kind of complaints from their neighbors. Tara covered the mouth of Madi as the next thing from her is a scream after listening to Wini's story.
Tara requested Madi to stay calm or else her mom will kick them out of the room. Finally, wini switched on the lights and blew off the candle's flame to calm mad Madi. They held hands of eachother out of fear and decided to sleep. Three of them slept together on a king-size bed with a soft quilt covering them. Both Madi and Tara decided to keep Wini in between or else she is going to spoil their sleep by performing another terrible act to scare them off. All the three soul rested their eyes and slept. Mrs.Alison came to check on the girls and got amazed by seeing them sleeping peacefully, she thanked god.

Next morning, Mrs. Alison prepared a well-balanced breakfast which seemed exciting and delicious from the appearance, a baked sweet potato with peanut butter and sliced Apples with raisins along with a cup of coffee. She invited three of them Tara, Madison and Wini saying "breakfast is ready come fast".

Three of them came running downstairs and took a sit along with Mrs.Alison. Wini raised a question for Mrs.Alison, why she is tough at school and sweet like this sweet potato at home? Sarcastically ,Tara replied because she is a potato, knows what flavor to take in. Mrs. Alison got offended and order all the three girls to complete their breakfast without uttering a word. Wini appreciated the coffee and said I must say the coffee is flavorsome and aromatic with a balance of sweetness and acidity. Convincing me to start sipping over and over again.

In most of the cases it's observed that boys are lazy and notorious but this is just a myth no one can beat the laziness of this three girls. Its brunch time and they are still roaming in their pajamas.Mrs.Alison informed them at evening they were all going to church and Wini's grandmother will pick her up from there. This statement did make an impact on them as they all took shower quickly and got dressed. It was evening time, everyone was ready to go to church.

The church was locked ,away from the center of the city, known as Saddleback Church. Saddleback Church is a multi site megachurche, affiliated with the southern Baptist convention, located in the Lake forest, California. It is the largest church in California, and one of the largest in the United states of America.

Mrs.Alison was addressing the girls church isn't an event to attend it's a place to belong. We need each other to get through this journey because we can also do more, be more, and endure more when we're walking through life together. Wini almost dozed off by listening to all this , not to hurt Mrs. Alison sentiments ,she kept pretending as if everything she said was being grasped by her.

They went inside the church and it had a narthese at the entrance, three aisles with the central being the nave, a transept that gives the church its cross shape open choir the nave and transept meet, and an apse at the far end of the nave, containing the altar. An altar is a raised area in a house of worship where people can honor God with offerings. The upper surface for the presentation of religious offerings, for sacrifice or for other ritualistic purposes.

Wini's eyesight caught the vision, where grandmother was sitting on the bench and moved towards her and along with other people they all started to prayer and later sang "a beautiful life" by William Golden.

Wini,Madison and grandmother were relaxing on a couch and Wini was busy watching her favorite show the Secret Cycle. Madi and grandmother got an opportunity to discuss on Wini's birthday, what they are going to do and how they are going to surprise her as It's her 15th birthday. It's just two days far. This little chitchat between grandmother and Madi made Wini impatient and to know what story both are cooking. Madi replied "ohhh poor Wini!" We are gossiping about you as you know grandmother loves me most. Now they got another topic for argument and started to prove themselves right meanwhile grandmother is just enjoying the moment and laughing.

At last grandmother opened her mouth and said "you know what, I love you both equally!" and gave them a warm hug with showering love on both of them. All three went to sleep.

Wini's birthday was striking on 14th July and they didn't start any preparations yet , the next day was the most awaited because Madi and grandmother had to discuss about Wini's birthday without her knowledge. Madison lately got a thought of decorating her room where the theme would be of witch. This idea would threaten grandmother but she can't do anything about that. What happened on the next day was startling.