CHAPTER 6 Conjurer

Birthday bash

14th July '2016,

It's 6:00 pm, the wait for the party is over. Till then, I felt the time was in a race with a snail. Wini got dressed in her black dress. It looked amazing on her as the feather-trimmed skirt and diamante detail make this versatile while the mini length and one-shoulder cut keep it in trend.

A little owl earing, which is golden in color, and pair of black high heel sandals with an ankle strap. Her legs are perfectly toned and attractive. She has curled her hair like spirals. Even her shadow looks attractive. As wini stared herself into the mirror and is said I'm almost ready only thing left is lipstick. Mrs. Alison helped her to choose the shade and Tara also insisted go for burgundy. Wini's appearance is magnificent.

Tara is wearing a black backless dress that has a boat neck and meets her thighs. It is sewed out of lace fabric. To compliment the dress she is wearing pumps with high heels golden in color. Do these girls want everyone to feel the heat or what? Mrs.Alison, Tara, and Wini sat in the car and are ready to leave.

They are on their way to grandmother's place but today traffic got no chill. I guess vehicles owned in California are using the same route today. Wini got exhausted as the whole day turned her mood upside down. Finally, the car started to move gradually and they did make it to grandmother's place within 45 minutes. Wini is giving puzzled look as to why they come to her place instead of going to The State Bird Provision for their dinner. She gave a questioning look to Tara. Tara answered we are here to pick grandmother as she had called earlier and turned the topic down.

Madison and grandmother are waiting for Wini. All the close relatives and friends started to arrive and grandmother is welcoming them all. She is also ready to perform her ritual. Wini, Tara, and Mrs. Alison stepped down from the car and are walking towards the main door of the entrance. Wini's eyes caught the owl wreath, she smiled. Finally, her mood started to boost up as she took every step closer to the door. Madi is inside the coffin, as she is calmly listening to Wini's footsteps coming closer and closer. Grandmother gave Madi a sign by tapping her heels twice so that Madi can pop out of the coffin. Madi got the hint as Wini was a centimeter away from the coffin and Madi popped out and scared Wini. Wini screamed, grandmother hugged all the three girls.

Wini is getting surprised in every passing minute, as she is ama6by the arrangement. She thanks grandmother, Mrs. Alison, Madi, and Tara for an amazing surprise. As her favorite stories are always regarding witches and they used this as the theme for her Birthday, this made her cheerful. Everyone is enjoying the party. Madi and Wini are performing a couple of dances as always they do surprise nearby people with their actions. Tara comes with cake and everyone starts to cheer up the environment and sang happy Birthday bash while Wini is cutting the cake.

Wini said, ' I swear you all are going to make me cry today. This time three girls did an illegal act they went to wini's room and Madi somehow managed to steal wine from the bar and they drank it om the name of Wini. Luckily no one noticed and all three come down discussing they going to have more once the party is over and everyone leaves.

Now it is time for grandmother to perform rituals so that their ancestors' spirit can bless Wini. Today I got to know the mysterious part. Why the exterior of the house is in star. The first edge of the star represents the earth, the second one water, the third one represents air, the fourth one represents light and the fifth one is fire. The middle of it represents the balance of all the elements.

Everyone is enjoying the party, somehow grandmother managed to disappear without anyone's noticing, or else guests will question. She is standing inside the secret room with Wini's pair of cloth, shoes, few strands of hair, and a photo of Wini. She used twelve shades of the candle and formed a circle. Inside the circle, Wini's belonging was placed. She lit all the candles, starts to spell as: A light shines bright above me and within me. I pray the mother moon grace, Wini, with a renewed spirit, bringing calming energies to her heart and mind. She heals under your glow, as I unite her fullness of energy and light, deep into my soul. May Wini shine ever so bright. Blessed be!

The interesting fact about twelve vibrant candles is it represents specificity. A white candle for healing and protection, the black for banishing and removing negative energy, the red candle for passionate love, courage, and physical attraction, the pink for the balance of emotions, the yellow candle to promote intellect, mental clarity, and knowledge, the blue for spirituality, harmony, peace and calmness, the green for good luck and abundance, the purple candle for spiritual development, psychic power, a brown candle for stability and concentration, light blue for peace and family union and last but not least golden candle for fame and fortune.

Using a spell grandmother calls spirits. Where she used a mirror and took the names of her ancestors and said hear to these words, hear my cry, I call to your spirit from the other side, I wish to speak to you here, come to me and bless our little child growing up in my arms Wini. All the spirits come to the earth and they all blessed Wini. They are only visible to grandmother no one else could see them as they showered love and blessing on her with more power and longevity. Grandmother took a breath of relief as her main focused activity is complete and said I will dance until my toes give up.

The party was getting on fire and it made everyone delighted.