CHAPTER 19 Trapping the Trap

Smart move

Sabrina and Wini both arrived at her place. Wini was happy to see her mother and run towards her to hug her. This can be said a golden moment. Just think of it you meet your mother in fact the feeling is not less than rebirth. For Wini, it was same as after her birth she is seeing her in reality for the first time. The tears are rolling down her cheek, I swear anyone could read her body language as she is totally lost at this moment. Even the nature was complimenting their emotions. The moment was well captured by grandmother as she was also enjoying the meet. Wini on Dinah’s hand was not less than Winning a lottery that can turn your life from being poor to rich. It’s said everything has its own time, the wait is always fruitful. While they are having a little family reunion, Sabrina couldn’t give up on her tricks. She really did work smart this time, as she trapped three of them together. She filled the room with smoke that is phosgene. They were all chocking as their lungs couldn’t trap enough oxygen.
Sabrina knew this can be solved the one who is the most powerful one as Stella and Dinah are both under her, so it was impossible for them to survive. This time even Wini was having trouble to come out of the smoke and for a moment I felt I will lose her forever. Adrenaline rushed through my blood with a speed of light, and I made an impulsive act where I went inside to save three of them. On the other hand my mother was attacking Sabrina, yes you heard me right Mrs. Alison is non-other than my mom. The plan was executed as expected, Tara being a hybrid werewolf she has more power than I do. My powers are different from her. I’m the Alpha, every one follows my order. Till now all this remained secret as it was my decision to keep Wini safe, as she is my mate. Protecting my mate is my priority. There are many enemies I have, and her identity was a secret a minute ago. I have unlocked the zone, as now anyone can find my mate with the just smelling her. Staying away from her all this year was not my choice but the only option to keep her happy and protected. Right now her life is more important to me than my enemies finding out about her.
Tara my little sister, she proved today standing with family means what? As she knew from the beginning that Wini is a witch, but she waited till she realizes her self. Tara was the only one who could make Wini know her true worth as her birth was gift from a witch. Therefore, she is blessed to save life’s. My mother, she is the purest soul out of everyone, she stood with me hand to hand as on my request she joined the school and started teaching. She is a business lady ruling the Trailan empire at California. All this was kept secret to protect one and only soulmate of mine. Love is what you do for their good without them knowing. For me the major question is will Wini accept me as her mate? Without any kind of expectations I’m on my duty to protect her.
I immediately rushed into the room filled with smoke and took three of them out, Wini was murmuring something, she was spelling some magic to overcome the scenario. This girl really impresses me as even while she is semi unconscious she still thinks of savings her family. Within few minutes the smoke vanished like nothing had happened. Sabrina was grinning, she said Wini! I knew it, you are the one I was searching for all this time. Stella how can you even think, I will never know. Dear ladies, don’t forget I’m your leader. I always walk two-step ahead of you guys. She ordered Wini, come with me be my right hand, and we will rule the world. Dinah couldn’t stay calm as she responded immediately how? By using my daughter to kill more witches like Bonny? Stop using my child for your benefit, you will never be satisfied with what you have as you want glory. Value other people’s life, they do have purpose in life too. Dinah kept Sabrina busy with verbal fight meanwhile, I got an opportunity to take Wini away from the place and along with Tara we went to our mountain house. Grandmother had asked Wini to co-operate with me, as I will never harm her and what he shares with you is true. These were the words' grandmother spoke before we left. My mother stayed there to help grandmother and Dinah out. It seemed like today the chapter of Sabrina is going to end. Tomorrow is going to be the day of joy, filled with the shinning rays of hope. Well I also hope tomorrow is going to be my tuning point of life too. As today Wini got to know about me who I am? I hope she can accept me as her mate.
Wini being Wini she was digesting our connection, later she added now I understand why I always found you nearby my side. I always used to see you, but I always took it as coincidence as you never approached me, I thought it’s normal. My main question to you is how do you know where I am? Or what is going on my mind? How can you figure it out? I gave a devilish smile. This is the advantage of being the mate of Alpha, I can connect to your mind directly no obstacles can stop me. Tara added the dearest Wini, if you remember restaurant scene my brother gave me signal to leave the place as those boys were checking us out. He was jealous as he couldn’t be near you like them. The main question still remains will Wini accept Asher? Yes! That’s me.