CHAPTER 12 Hallucination

Magical boundaries

Sabrina is all set to leave for the Ukraine, before she leaves she sent a message through Bonny to grandmother. Bonny is a puppet now, all she has to do is follow whatever Sabrina says. She is left without option. She can't even breath without Sabrina's permission, her life is totally screwed. The main question was how will Bonny deliver the message to grandmother? As she has never come in touch with her and if in case Wini saw Bonny beside grandmother how will she react? Bonny was aware of her powers, but she didn't know how to use them well. Bonny somehow managed to get address from Mrs. Alison and thanked her. Madi and Wini both were still into their game, as Madi was waiting for Wini to come with something. She has no clue about the condition of Wini. Grandmother rang the doorbell, as Madi was in the living room she quickly opened the door,before grandmother could relax her self on the couch the doorbell rang. As Madi was about to open the door, but grandmother asked her to get her some water, and she will attain whoever's at the door. Deep inside grandmother was feeling weird, as if something worst is going to happen, but she tried to ignore the feelings as she thought it's all because of meeting Sabrina. She open the door, and before she could do anything strong wind blew the ash that was present in a box dropped by Bonny, for a few seconds she thought who must have sent this and why? Before she could even answer her own questions, she was now trapped in hallucination. She started to see things which were not even real.

Sabrina did win this time as for now grandmother is trapped in her web. Sabrina now has full control over grandmother's body. She can make her do whatever and whenever she wants. The particles of ashes also blew inside the house and froze everything that was breathing. Both Madi and Wini were frozen. What type of magic is this? I understand Sabrina wants to get deep into Wini's life but is this the way of removing information? I was upset by this act, but I felt terrible as still I'm unable to help. Not only that, but I really questioned myself will there be any day where I can help Wini and her family. Sometimes not helping the person who needs the most help is the worst condition ever. This consumes your soul with the guilt.

Grandmother is now filled with range of emotions.I can sense her spirit is fighting hard to come out of this trap. Isn't crazy you might hear a voice that no one else in the room can hear or see an image that isn't real. See is saw Wini taking over the empire of the witches. The thorn is made out of real gold, and it has work on it where the front part has two owls on each side, then the back part is made up of crow and bat design. This thorn is breath-taking. Wini arrives from the entrance and on her top of her head the crows are making a circle and protecting her. She is wearing spectacular crown. On top of this her outfit is like a real queen which is magnificent. Her hair is wavy and few strands are present in front covering her chest area. Then before she can sit on the thorn there is a pool of blood which she needs to cross without touching the thinnest top layer. The blood is of those individuals which were killed by Wini. Even accidentally she comes in touch with the blood then she has to kill her self. Wini has now lost the sense of good karma and sins. She has become cruel, all she wants is world in her hand. She has lost the touch of emotions. Her fame has outstripped her good side. She is the realest evil ever. She no longer cares about who is around her. Even If a single person questions her order they are sentenced to death. Every full moon night she will sacrifice five life of people to gain more and more power.

Wini did use her magic to pass through the blood pool and sat on the thorn. After a couple of minute Madison and Tara accidentally entered her realm. Both of them were dreadful to see Wini sitting on the thorn and a pool of blood in front of her. Madi couldn't stop her self from questioning her best friend. Grandmother is giving thousands of signs to bot Madi and Tara to stop questioning her or the outcome is worst. We all know Madison how much she loves Wini, she couldn't see her soul sister doing all this cruel act therefore she shouted at Wini. This did offend Wini as she felt in front of her community her pride is being questioned. Grandmother did interfere in this conversation to stop what is going to happen next and asked for forgiveness. The queen doesn't understand the language of emotions anymore, so she ordered death for all the three Madi, Tara and grandmother and added I need collection of their blood I will use it to shower. Once upon a time they are fruitful for me and this will bring peace to my soul. I think grandmother is having an awful hallucination as now tears starts to roll down her glossy cheeks.

On the other hand Sabrina was few miles away to cross the border of California but what I saw did Shock me. As she was about to cross the border a wall appeared in front of her, she couldn't cross the path. As everyone else was able to pass through it, but only Sabrina couldn't pass. Then she remembered Stella Warned her that no matter what she has to do she will keep her family away from me. She really went against their commander, I was wondering when did grandmother do all this and how? When it comes to family anyone can turn into angel or an evil.
While grandmother was returning from Sabrina's place, and before she arrived at her home, she went to the border of California and carried out magical spell to prevent Sabrina from crossing the border. The spell states "the strength of sun, the light of moon, twinkling stars, I urge you to protect my family and prevent Sabrina from crossing the border." This did make Sabrina more furious, she was burning in her range of anger. I swear if you even accidentally touch her you will burn into ash. Now till the next moon she can't go to Europe as the spell will last till next moon. This act of grandmother added salt to her would. This time Sabrina swears to destroy her completely from her history and will make her pay for this. She has all the authority as she is still the commander. This time she was planning to build an army against her and surround her will full power. I think this is the beginning of a war now.

As Sabrina got knocked with the grandmother's spell the power of her spell started to fade away, gradually grandmother was coming into her senses. She was in the condition of 50-50% hallucination and normal. She was able to distinguish between the reality and virtuality.Her hallucination fading with time,but what about Wini and Madi who are frozen? What will happen to them? Are they going to stay like this forever? Or this is the beginning of another new chapter or Wini's life.