CHAPTER 16 Enduring Pain

Impetuous

Wini was lately having mental stress to overcome all this she decided to hang out with Madi and Tara, before she goes out with her friends she decided to settle down with grandmother and bring peace. Situation between them was a bit unstable as to avoid more conflict they decided to remain silent. Grandmother knew Wini’s anger well, so she decided to give her time as her approach might make her angry. On the other hand Wini knew whatever grandmother did was like a small pot on the long road of love. Both of them understood each other well. How will a mother feel when the child is upset with her, grandmother was in the same state. She wants Wini to come into her arm and like always start her blabbering. Grandmother want’s to listen to her complaints and laugh with her joyfully. Finally, Wini knocked on the door of grandmother and asked her to cook for her favorite pancakes, this word brought a smile on her face, and she answered give me five minutes and everything will be ready. Even a small step can change the situation no matter how tensed it is. As I have always been saying Wini is more understandable according to her age.

Sabrina opened the book and flipped few pages and then found the spell she wants to perform to connect with Dinah. Along with the spell she has to sacrifice a witch, this will make the spell unbreakable by any other person unless you are being blessed by the Moon. She knew now only that younger witch she is looking for is capable of breaking her spell non-other witch will gain success in this. I don’t understand why Sabrina is always cruel, I wonder if there was no alternative way to connect to Dinah, she chooses Bonny as a sacrificing soul. This is extremely unbelievable, on top she didn’t even let Bonny speak for herself whether she wants to sacrifice her life. She just ordered her and this was sorrowful, Sabrina being the commander no one has the authority to question her actions.

Sabrina prepared everything for the spell, she lit a light green candle and placed a photo along with the boundaries and inside the circle she forced Bonny to stand there. She gazed into the flame and stated as “Dinah seek me out, come to me in voice or flesh. Hear this call from heart and mind, o friend of mine let the forces that protect me go forth and make this by heaven and earth, by stone and fire so mote it is!” for the first time she tried this spell it didn’t work this made her mad. She again tried with complete concentration, and somehow she was able to connect with Dinah, but the connection kept on breaking as she couldn’t even understand anything. This made her angry, she tried for the third time and this time she succeeded. She couldn’t hear Dinah, but she could exactly see her surroundings as where she is and with whom she lives. This time Sabrina was all set to bring Dinah back as there are no obstacles to stop her.

Madi, Tara and Wini went to the cafeteria. They are checking out hot boys there and giggling among them while they are enjoying their coffee semifreddo. It seemed like Wini completely erased the complicated truth that she was revealed. For the first time I gathered the confidence and decided to visit the same place called Raven’s Nest Café. I called my friends and like a pro we all entered the café impactfully. My eyes were glued on to Wini, but then I remembered I’m in a public place anyone can catch me staring at her and just went to the table opposite to Wini’s, so I could be peaceful mesmerize her presence. I was drunk in her flows and all of a sudden one of my friend caught me staring at her immediately he stated ohhh!! Now I understand the reason behind the coffee. To cover up the whole situation I said I’m looking at the counter as no waiter has yet approach us for the order and I know how much you love coffee so consider yourself lucky as I’m paying attention to you or else you know me well. I could see the waiter was a flirt, the way his eyes were checking out Tara did boil my blood. I was hoping it would be better if they leave the place as soon as possible.

Not only that, but I was on cloud nine as Wini did make effort to notice me, as they were leaving the café. We were busy in our usual routine discussion on football match and time flew faster than I had assumed as I have a habit of checking Wini 24/7. You must be wondering how is this possible if we came face to face for the first time even that was indirectly, have some patience you will definitely get to know about me too. Right now we need to see how Sabrina is going to approach Dinah. This was strange to me as she can hear her surrounding but can’t hear what Dinah is speaking. Wini asked grandmother to show her some magic as she has read a lot in the books about it and how they make anything possible. Then grandmother asked Wini to share her idea what she wants to see, later on grandmother lit a candle and uttered few words and as per Wini’s order grandmother made her see a beautiful scenario where the flowers are falling down from the trees as if snow is flowing from sky. The sun is about to dawn and the pinkish-orange horizon is spread into the sky. The birds are returning to their nest. The cows are heading towards their owner. Everything seems aesthetic grandmother Wini added. Wini asked grandmother to teach her some magic, so she can trick Madi and Tara. Without any hesitation she replied why not my child, I will be glad to be your teacher and smirked.

The bond of daughter and mother was strengthening, but my main worries were for the Dinah. Will Sabrina succeed to bring her back into California or will Dinah stay at Ukraine. If Sabrina succeeded in bringing her back then with what reason?