CHAPTER 11 Deterrent

Head-to-head

Grandmother decided to meet Sabrina before it's too late. She did not want her granddaughter to give her company, So she decided to lie to Wini. Grandmother called Madison and ask her to come at her place as she was going out and does not want Wini to stay alone at home. It's about mad Madi of course, in fact Madi doesn't even need any kind of invitation as out of 365 days almost 300 days she will be at Wini's place. To my surprise how comes grandmother had to call Madi today. Madi replied on the call I will be at your place within two hours and in case you are getting late then you may leave and don't worry about us. This time Wini and I will not perform any mischievous act. This assurance from Madi was not enough to make her mind to go out, living Wini alone, but she had more important aspects to settle it down.

Immediately, she got ready and entered Wini's room to inform her that she is going out to complete some sort of urgent work and Madison will soon join are as I had called her to come over here to accompany you. Before even Wini could question Grandmother, she added sorry sweetie I am in rush today, in case you want to ask anything ask me when I am back home, and left by waving her hand. Indicating a goodbye. Wini was enjoying her own company as she is describing how being alone at home feel, she said I feel like that soul, who has no boundaries, as free to feel the every touch of air, in fact loneliness introduces to you're inner self, it motivates you to achieve your goal if you know how to embrace that feeling instead of misunderstanding it. This time Wini was too much into herself and was feeling her every beat of beating heart and her eyes are closed. She was listening to the nature.

While her eyes were closed an imaginary world appeared into thoughts. There she saw herself dressed into a beautiful outfit similar to Disney Princess, and she had a crown on her head. Every single person is bowing down to her, addressing her their queen and taking orders from her showing respect. Even the crows are there to serve their queen, and they're always shielding her. There she saw her grandmother and the lady who appeared in her dreams also kneeling in front of her giving respect. This astonished her and immediately she opened her eyes and took a deep breath of realization that this is just an imagination. Her mind kept on replaying the scenario again and again. This was interrupting her peace. To overcome her thoughts, she decided to cook something as she knew when Madi will come, she will be hungry and take the house on her head. It was brunch time, do you think Wini can cook delicious food? All she did was prepared a club sandwich. Both of them love cheese hence its topped with cheese and few vegetables, along with Tropicana lychee fruit juice.

Madi came running towards the kitchen as she saw Wini. She ordered our Little Chef to give her Food as she was hungry and the rats are running inside stomach making weird sounds. Both foodies were eating like wild beasts in then both burped. Madi took the last sip of the lychee juice and said Wini no more food now, my stomach will burst into pieces I will die of stomach attack this will be the first case in the world history. Both started to laugh. Now they were lying on the couch as a buffalo, and watching modeling show.
Grandmother arrived at Sabrina's place, she rang the door bell and patiently waited for her to open the door. Sabrina opened the door and with a smirk on her face she said Oh! Dear Stella welcome home, I was expecting your presence sooner. Wait what this is the first time I heard grandmother's name it's Stella, wow! Sabrina questioned, what brings you here by the way? Did you get any kind of information about the powerful witch I was talking about? If yes, then you have got my ears. As grandmother knew Sabrina is playing smart right now. Sabrina asked grandmother by the way who is that little girl who stays with you? Is she your granddaughter? This time grandmother could not make any excuse and answered yes, she is my granddaughter her name is Wini. Interesting, all this year you never thought of introducing her to us, why? Sabrina is playing around the bush to collect information about her. As grandmother did not want to stretch the conversation she avoided questions and gave minimal answers. The question we all were waiting for did pop out from Sabrina's mouth. Stella where is your daughter? It's been very long time we haven't seen your daughter, where is she hiding?

Sabrina was acting smart and had full intention of manipulating grandmother and make her regret on the act she had done till now to protect her granddaughter. This did boil grandmother's blood as she lost her control over her patience level and raised her voice at Sabrina. She warned Sabrina to stay away from her family, neither she wants to talk about it, nor she wants anyone to dig into her family. Sabrina busted into an evil laughter which was louder than the sound of bomb explosion. Stella you can't stop me this time as I know where your daughter is, she is in Europe. To be more specific than at Chernobyl-Ukraine. If I'm not wrong before I went to Africa for a visit, your daughter was pregnant and that time universe was our Oracle and did message to Dinah in your presence something unexpected will take place, watch your steps before doing any activity and more specific your presence will destroy someone's life. I heard this from the witches community. Dear Stella trust me this time your daughter Dinah will have to answer plenty of questions. Grandmother gave Sabrina last warning, leave my family alone or the consequence will be iller than you ever thought. I will not keep in my mind that you are our leader. I do know that before full moon you have planned to go Chernobyl. Well do you best to find Dinah, leave as fast as you can or else trust me after full moon you will be trapped in my hands. If you are a witch then don't forget I'm a witch too and I know many spells than you do. You got the title of leader due to heredity but trust me I have more knowledge than you do, so I can break you into pieces if I really want. I can shield whomever I want from you, so please dearest Sabrina give your best. With this words' grandmother left Sabrina's place.

Wini and Madi were getting bored, so they decided to play search the tool game. Of course something new to us we must have not played this type of game. I think it's more relevant to solving crime cases, anyway it's Wini we are talking of certainly. They were playing with enthusiasm and it was Madi's turn to order and Wini had to search for it. God know what took over Madi's mind, she asked Wini to show her parents pictures. All lines of joy have disappeared from Wini's forehead and its covered with pain and sorrow. She couldn't deny on it, as she understands it to. It's been fifteen years and Wini doesn't even know how her parents look like. Just imagine the women who carried you in her womb for great nine months and when you are born, you are separated from her. It's melancholy. Wini asked Madi to wait for five minutes as see headed towards grandmother's room. There she opened her cupboard to search for her parents photo as she was going through all the albums, she was left with disappointment. As she was about to close the cupboard her eyes saw the secret locker door inside. This made her intense as her inner self-addressed her there is something inside that is worthy for you. She was searching for the keys here and there at last she found the keys of the secret door under the pillow. She was ranging in nervousness and with trembling hands she opened the secret door. Whatever she saw she was left with emptiness and all I could see was pain in her eyes. She seems to be completely broken. Her heart is shattered into trillions of pieces. I wished I could do something for her at that moment, at the same time I want to know what caused her this state of mind? Sooner I will find out.