CHAPTER 20 New beginning

Blessings

My heart was beating fast, as I could see the sun rising. I was worried if I will be rejected, or she will accept me the way I am. I really needed Tara’s support like she would pat my back and cheer me up and help me ease the nervousness. It’s well said whenever you need someone the most, that person is somehow busy. Wini woke up and stretched her body. We were both alone at the mountain house. Wini opened the curtain and murmured wow! These mountains, trees and the rising sun is mesmerizing. She started to think of me, this made me focus more into her thoughts. I think this is a hint for me to understand, I have a chance to be with her.

On the other hand my mother, grandmother and Wini’s mother, they succeeded in holding Sabrina in a magical spell which she can never escape even if she wishes to. Just imagine the spell performed by two witches and the boundaries drawn by a werewolf, even if she is a witch she can never pass it. For her to cross the boundaries she needs the help of my mother. This time I had no idea where did my mother, Wini’s mother, grandmother and Tara disappeared. I wonder where are they lost when l need them the most. I was just gazing out of the window and meanwhile I turned my head toward the table, there I found a note. It read as follows, dear Asher when you and Wini are both ready, here is the address of the place do arrive soon.

Wini got dressed up which melted my heart, my eyes couldn’t resist her beauty. It was like a magnet pulling an Iron. Her outfit compliment her body and made her feature highlight more. She wore a white laced long sleeved dress that ends before her knees. Along with white heels. Anyone would fall in love with her beauty. I was wondering how pretty she will look when she gets married. This thought brought a smile on my face. While I was busy in my thoughts, Wini waved her hand and said let’s go Asher. My name came out of her mouth was like applying butter on a bread, that voice has ability to drive me crazy. Meanwhile, it sounded flirtatious. She is really confusing me as I can’t understand her well.

We both seat in the car and the driver took us to place as our family members were waiting for us there. We both stepped out of the car, the feeling was completely different this time, I don’t know why, but I was more nervous. My heart was beating faster than I had ever felt. Even the flow of blood feels warmer than the usual one. This was literally driving me crazy, at a moment I felt like I need a long run to calm myself. We both entered the garden then the soft music started to play, this music had capacity to calm me down. This did surprise me. As we were walking, every step I took it made me feel relaxed. Then I just thought this seems unbelievable, and I wished it snows right now. The moment I finished thinking, it started to snow. I couldn’t believe myself did the nature hear me out or what?

Then as we were walking I see a projector ahead, as my eyes saw the projector all the pictures started to display of Wini and me. I wondered when were they captured? The way I’m hiding myself from her and staring at her, the part of the picture was when we face came face to face in a restaurant, and we both made an eye contact, that picture brought the butterfly feeling to my body. While I was busy glaring at the picture from nowhere Wini knelt down, and she said, “Asher I might have not known for long, but my soul knows you from the birth. Our destiny was designed together, how far I run you will always pull me like a gravity, you were that shield to me which was literally invisible to everyone, falling for you is not my choice is my destination. I accept you as my soulmate, will you like to spend your life with me My Alpha?”

All this made me numb as I couldn’t literally digest the fact that Wini accepted me as her soulmate. She is my mate. Is this real? Did she propose me? I replied, Wini from the day I saw you, I had accepted you as my mate. I always used to look over you as I couldn’t resist to stay away from you, this was the toughest part for my life as you being a witch and my mate was meant to be kept secret. This was for you benefit. I used always think will you ever accept me as your mate. Finally, I filled relaxed today as you accepted me the way I am.

Then my mind got triggered like wait how did you manage all this? Where did you get all this photos from? How did you make it possible? Here Tara comes dear brother, did you just forget your sister and her skills? Then my mom appeared well, you know me well son. Then grandmother comes, Wini did you ever wonder why I sent you to that school only? I knew he is your soulmate. Last but not the least Wini’s mother said, my child I was designed to stay away from you so that you can meet your soulmate. My presence would have destroyed Asher. I was cursed till you discover by yourself that you are a witch, I needed to completely avoid you. Please forgive me my child.

This was the perfect day, as everything turned out to be best. It was more like family reunion. Today every soul got peace. Everything seems as if it’s the new beginning, and we all are going to write new chapter of our life.