His hoodies 💚🤎

Charlie/slimecicle x jschlatt
scent kink - praise - degradation - sir kink -
pillow humping - full smut

This was the fifth time CҺαrlie found himself in his roommates room since they had moved in together, burying his face in one of Schlαττ's used hoodies. it wasn't the best smell, hell, behind the smell of applied cedar wood there was an obvious scent of alcohol. Even though it smelt like that, it was heavenly to CҺαrlie.

All of the times he'd leaned on Schlαττ when they watched movies, every hug, and even play fight, was filled with a similar smell. Just the thought of schlatt close enough to him for CҺαrlie to smell him that well, had his stomach spinning.

He glanced over at the time, Schlαττ should be back around 7, so CҺαrlie should have at least thirty minutes. He grabbed a body-sized pillow he had brought into the room and straddled it, putting Schlαττ's hoodie on the top half where he'd be laying his face. The brunette leaned down, burying his face in the hoodie as he rutted against the pillow. He breathed in the scent of it as he got off with the pillow, his breathing heavy.

He reached down before hooking his fingers around his waistband then pulling his pants and boxers down. He whimpered softly at the idea of Schlαττ finding him like this. What would CҺαrlie do? How would Schlatt react?

Disgusted?
Angry?
Would Schlαττ like it?

The last thought made CҺαrlie's dick twitch. He began humping the pillow again, muffling his whiny moans into Schlαττ's hoodie. He gripped tightly onto the pillow as he thought of all the things Schlαττ could do to him. He just kept going, loving the friction. "O-oh pleasee.. Schlαττ I need you so baad!" he cried out, his voice reaching each corner of the room he was in. Drool pooled on Schlαττ's hoodie as he felt himself getting closer; A knot forming in his abdomen.

He only stopped as a warm and familiar hand was placed on his ass, making him yelp. He flipped over, shielding himself with the pillow. "Really, In my room? And why are you holding.. Oh, heh, I see.." Schlαττ's voice deepened at the last couple of words, making CҺαrlie shiver. "N-no! I can explain, I-I um, I'm sorry Schlαττ, I-It's not what it looks like!"

The goαt hybrid only watched him with amused eyes, chuckling at the shorter boy's nervousness. "Oh? So you weren't getting off on my bed with one of my hoodies?" he questioned, knowing what the answer would be. CҺαrlie only whimpered quietly in response, his face flushed red. "That's a yes or no question, CҺαrlie." He spoke, deepening his voice once more.

The smaller nodded his head, hiding his face in Schlαττ's hoodie. The goαt hybrid climbed onto his bed, taking the pillow from CҺαrlie and tossing it, exposing the man below him. "Thought so, dirty freak." he muttered the last two words, unsure if the other would like or not.

CҺαrlie whined at this, looking away from Schlαττ. Now this was exactly the response schlatt needed. A boundary faded away as CҺαrlie made a simple noise. "What? Didn't think I'd catch you? Have you done this before, jerked off to my hoodies?"

" s-smell good.." the smaller boy whined out, his eyes lidded with lust, yet traced with nervousness. "Oh? You like how I smell?" Schlαττ chuckled, placing his hands on either side of CҺαrlie. The brunette nodded. "you can get off to my scent alone? Wow, you really are a freak.." his voice was mocking, but his face said otherwise, slight admiration on it as he looked down at the other.

"p-please sir, need you.." CҺαrlie spoke, his voice needy and wanting. Schlαττ couldn't say no to that, not with the bulge forming in his pants. "Just to make sure, you're a bottom, right?" the goαt hybrid asked softly, making sure he wouldn't make the other uncomfortable. You can never be too careful. After CҺαrlie affirmed this Schlαττ sat back, lifting the smaller's legs and putting them over his shoulders.