Domination 🧡🤍

Punz x sapnap
Praise kink - degration - puppy kink - master kink - body worship - rough - two doms - grinding - more of a drabble than a fic (567 words)

"Can we try somethin'?" Punz asked, his hand gently clutching the red bed sheet below him in nervousness. "Hm.. will you wanna dom in this round?" Was sapnap's only response. Punz nodded hesitantly. "Well.. I don't necessarily want to just.. have it. I-I think us like, fighting for it and..-"

"Oooh, I see. You wanna see who can force who into submission? That'll be fun, are all toys on the table?" The ravenette chuckled, placing his hand on the blond boy's thigh. "Hm.. I guess so..~" a smirk came to punz's face. He leaned over and pulled open the drawer with their 'toys and tools', gasping as he was pushed against the bed. "H-hey!" he shrieked, struggling against the other's grip.

"Shouldn't of let your guard down~" sap purred, grinding his crotch on punz's ass. "Oh shut the hell up!"  the blond growled, yanking his arms out of the ravenette's grip, before flipping himself around and grabbing onto the other's arms. "Let go, you brat. I'm sure you only asked me to do this so I could force you to be my little pet, huh? You want me to be rough~." sapnap teased, roughly kissing the man below him.

The blond kissed back, forcing his tongue into his lover's mouth as he flipped them over, earning a noise of shock from the other. He pulled away with a smug smirk. "Don't call me a brat, you slut~." Punz mused, grabbing the ravenette's neck. Sapnap glared at punz and spat in his face.

The blond only squeezed the other's neck harder in response, smirking as he watched sapnap gasp for the lack of air he was getting. The blond leaned down and roughly kissed him, lessening the grip on the other's neck. The ravenette growled into the kiss, still fighting for dominance in the kiss. Punz wouldn't ever admit it, but the growl made him shiver. He pulled away from the kiss, tugging sapnap's boxers off.

Sapnap gasped softly at the cold air on his dick, squirming slightly. "So, who's dom, huh? Cmon, who's your master, sappy~." Punz purred, stroking sapnap's already semi-hard cock. "Shut up.." sap hissed, his face flushed red. Punz let go of sapnap's dick and throat before sitting up, pushing the other's legs up.

Well, if asserting himself wasn't working,  he'd have to go for the second tactic.

   Something he knew would work perfectly.

"You're thighs are so perfect, sappy~. So pretty~" he kissed the inside of sap's plush thighs.
"O-oh shut up, you dick! s-stop that!" The younger whined, hating and loving the praise. "No no, cmon puppy, let me tell you how perfect your body is~." He purred, rubbing sap's thighs. He leaned forward, kissing his lover's neck and whispering praises to him. "Stop, idiot! Th-this was supposed to-"

"What? Be rough? But you're so much cuter when I praise you~. Now let me use you, puppy." The blond ground his clothed erection against sap's ass, enjoying how much of a mess the praises were making the other. "Don't you wanna be a good puppy for me?"

Sapnap went quiet for just a moment. And for that moment, the only thing they could hear was their breathing and the tension was sharp.

The ravenette smirked as he wrapped his legs around the other's waist and flipped them around so he was on top. "Obviously not, you idiot~." He teased.

     Well then, this definitely wasn't over yet.