Never getting rid of us 🖤💛💙

Wilbur, Quackity, and Schlatt,
restrictions - corruption - face fucking, degradation - heaven and hell - dubcon - threesome - sub ilbυr - dom Schlαττ - dom υαcκiτy - mind break

It's not will's first time at the burning gates, not that they burn him. He hides behind a pretty bush, and it still feels weird Wilbur is even allowed to see it. He looks through and sees a group of demons laughing and joking around. He can't hear them yet, but he knows that it's fun. oh how he wishes to join them, but if he were to step foot past the gates he would risk corruption. The angel doesn't want to lose his joy in heaven just yet.

He sets a hand on the tall bars that show the border between heaven and hell, sighing as he watches the demons just have fun.

The noise catches the attention of the two and they look over. "Schlatt. Is that..?"

Wilbur hides behind the bush, his eyes wide open from shock. He didn't know they'd see him. They can't do anything right?

"Shh.." schlatt responds, a smirk forming on his face. "Hey! We know you're there, we can talk if you'd like?" Schlatt says, walking closer to the gate. Quackity scrambles to follow behind him, confused as to what schlatt plans to do. The angel hesitantly steps from behind the bush, looking out and stepping back as he sees how close the two demons are.

He doesn't know why he's so scared now, maybe it's instinct? But..

The fear makes them all the more
interesting to him.

"Cmon, get closer, we're not gonna bite." schlatt smiles, exposing sharp teeth. Horns wrap around floppy goat ears, symbols engraved into them. Will nods and steps closer to the gate, closer to the duo. "What's your name angel?" Quackity says, speaking to Wilbur for the first time. Small yellow feathers are accenting his cheeks and hands.

It makes sense the two have animalistic features. It's apparently just a way to remind demons that they 'should be treated like animals for what they've done.'

"I'm Wilbur" he speaks up. although two words aren't much, it's an achievement for Wilbur who rarely speaks to anyone at all. "Cute name.. I'm schlatt, and the birdy over there is quackity." schlatt says, his hand gesturing to the man next to him. Quackity seems annoyed by the name but Wilbur doesn't pay any mind to it, fixated on schlatt's voice and movements. "Would you mind coming closer? I haven't seen an angel before.." schlatt says, setting a hand on the fence.

"Oh, yeah yeah sure. To be honest.. I originally thought I'd be going to hell at first. Maybe we would've met if god wasn't so gracious, huh?"

Schlatt chuckles in response.
"Yeah..." the demon's voice seems dim and it should be a warning. But Wilbur doesn't notice, and maybe that's his downfall.

Schlatt moves his hand to the bar next to the one Wilbur's hand is on before grabbing it and pulling him through the fence. "W-wait!" the angel gasps out, not getting a single moment to object to what schlatt is doing.

"Wait for what?" schlatt muses, pushing Wilbur to the harsh rocky floors. This is definitely new to will, a harsh contrast from the light gentle grounds on the other side of the fence.

Quackity chuckles. "Cmon, you know you belong over here. I honestly think you should get the punishment you were deprived of."

Wilbur shudders, instantly rolling onto his back and sitting up. His voice is quiet and nervous as he speaks. "punishment?"

"I know you heard me." quackity growls, stepping closer to Wilbur and pressing the heel of his shoe into the other's crotch. Wilbur dips his head down, his breath is shaky as he feels pressure on his crotch.

"What's wrong? You know you deserve it." Schlatt teases, stepping to the side of Wilbur. It doesn't exactly box him in but Will feels cornered, trapped.

And fuck, if he doesn't love that feeling he doesn't know what else.

"ngh- y-yes, yes I deserve it! punish me please.." the angel's voice is breathy as he looks up at the demon in front of him, begging to be punished. It's all so surreal, they're both shorter than him but take charge so easily, and he loves it.

Schlatt raises an eyebrow, shocked at what was just said by the angel. "Huh.. you really are a dirty sinner, begging to be punished by two demons you just now met." His voice is teasing and it makes Wilbur shudder.

"We might as well give you what you want though.."

So here he was, hands tied to the bars that barred heaven and hell behind him, -though he only now realized that angels could pass through- getting face fucked by Quackity. was that even his name? Will couldn't remember. His head felt fuzzy with the lack of oxygen as the demon thrusted down his throat. It was only a matter of time before there was hot cum streaming down his throat.

he gasped as quackity pulled out, catching his breath. "h-haah fuck.." teary eyes looked up at the other demon, wondering what he planned to do. Wilbur had his mouth open preemptively, but he quickly realized that wasn't what schlatt was going for. Schlatt got down on his knees in front of Wilbur, grabbing the other's waist and lifting will's ass aligned to his cock.

The angel looked over to quackity; nervousness was written all over his tear-ridden face, and surprisingly quackity comforted him. "Don't worry.. it'll feel nice, okay? He'll give you time to adjust." Quackity shot a quick glare to schlatt as he spoke the last sentence. Will only nodded in response. He wasn't supposed to speak, good pets didn't speak unless permitted to.

"Good boy.."
the words made Wilbur's brain melt if he wasn't gone already, but he didn't have much time to linger on the words as schlatt eased into him, groaning softly. "Fuck you're tight.."

Tears pricked Will's eyes at the pain of the stretch. He wasn't all too used to pain, having been in heaven for so long. As schlatt finally settled wilbur could swear there would be a bump in his stomach if he looked down. He felt so.. full. He silently thanked the two for giving him time to catch his breath.

One if schlatt's hands retracted from where it was before cupping will's face. The angel leaned into it of course. "Wilbur, give me a nod when you're ready, alright?" Wilbur hummed in response this time, not wanting to nod in case that gave the wrong signal.

After a few minutes Wilbur felt used to it, or at least not aching from the stretch and nodded towards Schlatt. Of course the angel didn't think a demon would be soft or gentle, but he didn't expect schlatt to fuck into him at a crazy pace that made his brain turn to mush. At least that's what he felt like.

Schlatt's dick pressed against Will's prostate every thrust and didn't show any sign of slowing down. Wilbur's body jolted at the pleasure, it quickly becoming overwhelming. Any words he could try to produce came out as babbles and moans.

Quackity decided to join in -why not, he knew schlatt lasted a while and hearing the once innocent seeming angel being fucked out of his mind had him hard- so he stood next to Wilbur and gripped the brunette's hair as he thrusted into his mouth, being almost as ruthless as schlatt with each thrust. The angel nearly went limp, his jaw slack as he was fucked.

With another good thrust from schlatt, Wilbur came onto his stomach, his cries of pleasure being muffled by Quackity's dick deep in his throat. He felt lightheaded as overstimulation wracked his body in the best way, schlatt continuing his pace, yet getting sloppier. His eyes rolled back as he felt Quackity release in his mouth, schlatt following suit soon after and cuming deep into Wilbur.

Soft whimpers escaped Wilbur's mouth as Quackity and schlatt both pulled out. "Fuck.. you look pretty as a cumdump. I'm almost tempted to keep you. Would you like that?" Quackity purred, running his hand through Wilbur's curls. Wilbur couldn't speak, the most his sore throat could do was muster a whine.

"Yeah? You wanna be our personal toy?" Schlatt mused, a chuckle emitting from him. Wilbur looked up at schlatt as he nodded.

"Good. Then you're coming with us..
and we're never letting you go."