New neighbor 🤍💛

Wilbur and phantombur
selfcest- sootcest - dubcon - degradation and praise - fingering - ghost fucking - mentions of violence - punishment - stuck in a wall - overstim - top Wilbur - bottom phantombur

Wilbur sighed, pushing his last box through the door of the house. This was such a tedious task to do on his own, especially since he kept misplacing and losing things. He was near ready to collapse on his couch that was brought in just today, but knew he had to have something to eat. He slammed the door closed and with some fumbling, he locked it.

Will walked through his house, the memory of where things were was fuzzy. He eventually found the kitchen and looked through an empty cabinet, the only thing in said cabinet being a pack of ramen noodles. Now.. he wasn't in the mood for microwaved noodles, but he wasn't gonna argue with his stomach, nor was he gonna actually cook.

Will opened the paper top of the ramen cup, poured water into it, and flicking the sink off. He turned to the microwave only for it to be open and hit his face. He backed up against the kitchen counter, holding his nose. "Ah fuck! When did I even open that?" He groaned, looking at the floor to see spilled water.

He set the cup down and walked to the closet, grabbing a mop and bucket. He simply mopped up the small amount of water before putting the mop back into the bucket and.. grabbing his cup of ramen? "Where the.. I swear I put it right here. fuck man.." he sighed, looking around and seeing it on a shelf near the broom closet.

He snatched the cup off, his patience running low at how unlucky this has been. He was tired so of course, he would make mistakes, but everything was ticking him off. He refilled the cup and put it into the microwave, glaring at the number pad as he typed in 3:45. It wasn't necessary, but something felt a little too short about 3:30 for some reason.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and leaned against the kitchen counter, flicking through Twitter and other socials. Eventually, the microwave went off and Wilbur opened it, taking the cup out before closing the microwave. He turned around to grab his phone to put it back in his pocket, but it wasn't there.

"What the hell? I'm not this stupid." He cursed out loud and in his head, searching for the phone only to find it in the microwave? That could've been a disaster. He took his phone out and walked to the couch, finally enjoying his cup of noodles.

What he didn't know is that someone else wasn't, well of course it wouldn't. he's dead. Phantom's translucent skin was a pretty grey, a cooler tone to it. His eyes were purely white and so were his horns and boney tail that had nothing to connect each joint and digit. It had enough of this little invader pretending like the house was his.

He wore only the closed he died in all those years ago.. which wasn't many, but enough. He had a torn-up yellow sweater from a knife and some grey jeans on, the knees weathered as well, but purposefully. He watched Wilbur struggle to move in and get frustrated as he walked through cold spots, which was nothing less than annoying to the phantom.

Will didn't believe phantoms exist, or ghosts in general! Shameful for a guy with the same name, especially since phantombur was giving him many chances to realize. It was only after a few weeks that the phantom took a liking to the new human in his home and instead of sticking to tampering with where will put his items, he wanted to greet him.

A fresh start and warm (if not freezing)
welcome wouldn't hurt.

Wilbur walked out of the bathroom and to the living room, in some clothing he considered most comfortable in this home he lived in. It was only when he sat down on the couch that he noticed the translucent body standing in the corner of the living room.