Old and the new🐏

Schlattcest
LC schlatt(Jay) x Schlatt
Gun play - rough sex -degradation - begging - praise -internalized homophobia - sir kink - overstimulation

Schlatt sat up, hands pressing down on a familiar bed that wasn't his own. He opened his eyes in confusion, trying to come up with why he was in a bed that wasn't his. Did he get drunk at a friend's place? Did he..

The thoughts were paused as he recognized the room. He'd been here before what was this.. his room. This was his old room from 2019. How the hell did he get here? We're all those years of his a dream? He reached up and touched the side of his face, sighing in relief as he felt his all-so-familiar mutton chops. Well, there were still questions he had.

Schlatt looked around the room, getting off the bed. Well.. then this must've been a dream. "Who the hell are you?" He heard. His voice. That was his voice. He turned around and saw himself sitting at a desk, eyes confused and frightened. There was of course reason. Schlatt's hand had flown to his waist where his gun was.

"Holy shit.." was all Schlatt muttered as he stared at his younger self. Clean-shaven face. Skinner build. Not that he was ever that skinny. He just gained weight since then, as well as muscle. His other self seemed startled as he spoke. He must've noticed the similarity in the voice as well. He walked closer to Jay. "Jesus Christ.. I used to look like this?" He muttered.

The other took offense to that statement. It didn't matter whether Schlatt meant that in a good or bad way, Jay was still ticked off by it. "Don't come at me with those fuckin' chops on your face." He snapped back. Schlatt only smirked.

"You wanted these 'fuckin chops', baby face." He mocked. Maybe it was stupid to insult himself, but he found it funny. After all, what consequences could he get? "What- what does that mean?!" Jay got more frantic. Sure he should have already been worried about a stranger (that seemed to be him) in his room, but.. he didn't want to come to terms this was who he would be.

"Was I always this stupid? I'm you. 2022." Schlatt snickered, stepping back. He extended his arms out to his sides as if presenting himself. Jay's eyebrows furrowed as he processed the information and the way he looked. It was definitely different. "Cmon, am I really that bad? I'd have to argue this was worse."

"You can stop insulting me, dickhead." Jay stood up from his chair as he said that, only seeing Schlatt's eyes widen in amusement. There was no way he was such a pest. Jay felt so vulnerable standing in front of the larger man. Schlatt didn't seem intimidated one bit by his presence even though Jay was upset. "Fuck you."

That was his last straw. It was late. He had barely any caffeine. He was just blatantly annoyed with this strange situation. And now this.. older version of him was being a complete bastard. He lunged at Schlatt, trying to push him to the ground. Schlatt of course didn't allow that to happen, he simply grabbed the other's arms and pushed him onto the bed. Jay was just about to sit up, but froze in place as he saw a gun right in front of his face.

Schlatt cocked it back. He knew it was empty of course, but whatever stopped Jay from throwing a fit. "Wh-What the hell, man?" Jay whimpered, eyes locked on the barrel that was just inches away from his face. He couldn't move and his heartbeat felt as if it was echoing in his ears. He wouldn't shoot, right? That wouldn't work. It'd cause a time paradox or something? Was this a time traveler? His thoughts scrambled around his head wildly in panic.

"Yeah.. calm down, bud." Schlatt mumbled as he put his gun back in its holster. He watched Jay's face, listening to his shaky breath and that was enough to make him feel some type of pity. "Calm- Calm down?! You just pointed a gun at my face!" Jay shouted.