Business❤️🪄

scar x grian (one life)
Throatfucking - prostitution(I guess) - exhibition mention - dacryphilia

"I've already given you one, Grian. There's not much else to gain from you.." Scar sighs. His voice has a tinge of pity to it, but he doesn't sound like he'll be convinced. Grian is annoyed and of course stubborn, knowing all he'll need to do is some more negotiating.

"Scar cmon! I'll do anything. He adjusts his sweater, playing the hem of his sleeves. "Whatever favor you want, I really need this.." He's not all too subtle with what's he's implying, nearly cornering the taller male and watching the wizard's face flush a pretty red. "What would you want? I don't have too many diamonds, but that's only because these hands are better at other things..~" Grian crooned.

Scar's eyes danced around the nearly empty room before landing back on Grian. He gulped nervously. "Y-you sayin' what I think you're saying?" He stammered out, a shape already forming in his pants.

"Only if you'll type that command, scar..~" Grian winked, placing his hand on the other's belt. The wizard nodded, easily persuaded. "W-Would you be willing to do this again if I gave you a life?" He asked, his voice almost as shaky as his breath.

Grian hadn't planned to do so, but neither did he plan to blow his friend so he may as well say yes. "Of course." He chirped. "So, yes or no?"

                                       "Yes."

Grian sunk down to his knees, undoing scar's belt slowly to tease him. He pulled down the wizard's pants and boxers and licked his lips as scar's dick sprang out. "Wow, you're much bigger than I thought.." Grian teased, licking the tip. Scar whimpered, a hand coming up to cover his mouth.

He only now realized that anyone who came up here would be able to just climb up the ladder and see the both of them, his dick twitching at the thought.

Grian pumped scar's dick a few times and smeared the precum over the tip before taking it into his mouth. He looked up at scar as he took his hands off his dick and sank his mouth onto him. Scar threw his head back, sensitive after not having this kind of pleasure in so long.

Grian quickly went to work, bobbing his head quickly and using his tongue. Scar's fingers entangled in grian's hair, moaning into his hand. Grian hummed at this, continuing as he was. It was until Scar gripped his hair and thrusted down his throat that tears pricked grian's eyes and had him pulling off, sputtering. "A w-warning next time would be nice."

"You want the life or not?" Scar said as he pulled Grian's head forward. Grian only nodded in response, opening wide for scar to fuck his mouth. The wizard gladly took the invitation and thrusted in. Grian let his jaw go lax as scar thrusted down his throat, tears now starting to slip down his face. "Fuck- 'm gonna cum Grian, and if you want this life you're gonna swallow all of it." He told, his hips stuttering as he came down grian's throat, ignoring the sounds of the other.

As Grian felt scar's grip on his hair ease he pulled off, coughing. "I- I'm good!" He panted, licking any excess off of his lips. "S-So.. that life?" He asked as he stood up. Scar only hummed in response and typed the command, sending a life to Grian. Scar pulled up his pants and redid his belt.

           "Pleasure doing business with you."