Spin the bottle🧡🤍

Punz x sapnap
Spin the bottle - making out

Punz inspected his nails as sapnap spun the bottle in the middle of the circle. He didn't know why he was playing this dumb game at this party, he didn't know half the people in the circle, including the guy currently spinning the bottle in front of him. He looked up when he heard a few 'ooohs' and snickering from the others around.

He looked to the bottle calmly, then realizing it was pointing straight to him. Or in this case, gay to him. "Well.. should we, uh.." the ravenette spoke quietly. He looked up at sapnap, their eyes meeting. "Uhh.. I'm not gay, maybe you should spin again." Punz chuckled awkwardly.

"No no! Cmon, it's the game." One guy said.   

"It's not gay if ya say no homo" another person joked.

He sighed, knowing what his fate was. "No homo" he muttered, standing up. He reached out his hand, watching the other take it and stand up. He walked to the small closet, holding sap's hand in his. He opened the door and walked in, sapnap following behind him. he leaned against the back wall of the small closet, watching the other's moves carefully.

"No homo?.." Sapnap chuckled, getting closer to punz. The blond rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around sap's waist and pulling him closer. They just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. "Well.. y-you initiate it, I'm not gay.." punz mumbled, ignoring the fact that he was lying to Sapnap and himself.

Sapnap only nodded before leaning in and kissing the blond, wrapping his arms around his neck. Punz could never admit it out loud, but the feeling of the other boys lips on his was amazing. His hand slipped to the sap's ass, lightly squeezing.

A blush came to the sapnap's face, him gasping softly. Punz slipped his tongue into the kiss, enjoying the small sound that slipped from sapnap. He didn't do much to gain dominance, only moving his body closer to punz's.

They eventually pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their now apart tongues as they panted. The ravenette licked his lips, then smirking. "No homo, huh?" He teased, causing the other to blush.

"Tsk.. whatever.."