Something extra 🐤💚

Quackity x Charlie/slimecicle (dsmp)
Fingering - caught - tentacle dick - full smut - praise

Late at night, quackity was in his bed, his face red and feverish as he needily fingered himself. He panted and moaned as he pressed his fingers into his good spot, letting himself drool on the pillow he rested his face on. He tried to move his fingers faster as he struggled to reach his climax, his moans getting high-pitched and whiny. He felt the heat in his stomach build up rapidly, fuck he was so close. But someone walked in, so he had to stop.

"Quackity from las Nevadas!"

The ravenette immediately stopped, scrambling to get himself out of the embarrassing position he was in and cover himself. "H-hey! Wh-why are you in here?!" Quackity shrieked, pulling his covers even further over himself. "Well, I heard you in here making a bunch of noises so I wanted to make sure you were alright!" the slime boy said with a smile.

The duck boy sighed, wiping his fingers off on the bed. "Can you leave?.." he requested, upset he had to stop when he was so close to cuming. "Oh, why? What were you doing?" Charlie asked, walking closer to quackity's bed? "Tch.. Unless you're gonna help me get off, get out! Ughh.." the ravenette groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Get.. Get off? What does that mean? Surely you don't want me to help you get off the bed?" the slime boy asked, clueless. Quackity sighed. "You really don't know anything, huh?.." he muttered. He continued, "well.. You were right, I didn't mean get off the bed. Want me to show you what I mean?" the ravenette spoke, his voice getting softer.

Charlie happily nodded, getting on the bed. God, how was quackity gonna go about this? He paused as he thought about it. "Hm.. Could you take off the clothes I gave you?" he asked calmly. "If ya want!" the slime happily chirped, pulling off his shirt then his pants, exposing his tentacle-like dick.

The ravenette didn't necessarily expect a human dick, but what caught him off guard was how much of a turn on it was. It was long and thick, he just knew it would feel amazing inside him. He almost moaned at the sight. "Come over here, 'kay?" he laid back, pulling the blanket off of himself. The slime crawled closer to quackity, letting himself be guided by the other's hands.

Quackity settled with his legs spread, charlie's thighs below his own. "What next, quackity from las Nevadas?"  Charlie said, his voice upbeat. The gambler groaned in disappointment. "Just call me quackity, or.. well, nicknames you have for me I guess. Just not something that long." he explained, the slime nodding in confirmation.

"Good, now.." the ravenette ran his hand from his own thigh to charlie's dick, wrapping his hand around it. He noticed the other's breath differing, speeding up for just a moment. "Huh, you feel pleasure here? This feels nice?" he smirked, stroking the tentacle. "o-oh yes, f-feels good..~" Charlie moaned out, leaning his head back.

"Well, what we're gonna be doing is gonna feel even better~" the duck hybrid, teasingly assured, letting go of the tentacle. "Wh-what is it?" Charlie asked, his voice laced with desperation. Quackity moved two fingers into his hole, stretching himself open. "You're gonna put that in me~." he said, sounding a bit demanding. "I-I uh, wh-"

"No questions, okay? It's either we do this o-of we don't.." the ravenette said, embarrassment only now making its way to his voice. Charlie nodded and moved closer to quackity, aligning the tip of his dick with the other's already stretched hole.

They let out a collective groan as Charlie inched himself into quackity, filling up the gambler. The ravenette cursed out as he threw his head back, wrapping his legs around the slime boy's waist. "f-fuck, quackity it feels so good..~" Charlie moaned as he bottomed out inside of the man below him. Quackity rolled his hips, moaning at the feeling.

Slime soon caught what he was supposed to be doing and started shallowly thrusting in and out of quackity, letting out quiet moans that came alongside his panting. "Oh fuuuck.. Please, faster! more!" the ravenette moaned out the last word as Charlie speed up, his slick hands gripping quackity's tan thighs.

"F-fuck, sir I feel amazing!" The slime moaned out, burying his face in quackity's neck, making the other shudder. His hands slid up and down the gambler's scarred chest before stopping at his dick and jerking him off. "Oh please! Don't stop, 'm so close!" the duck hybrid cried out, bucking into charlie's cold hand.

He let out a high-pitched whine as he came, clutching at the slime boy's back with his dull nails. He gasped at the feeling of warm liquid filling him. "N-ngh fuck, wh-what the hell..?" he murmured, looking into charlie's eyes as the other pulled away from his neck. "S-sorry, I didn't know that would happen" he whined, pulling out of quackity.

"I-It's fine, not your fault.." quackity reassured as he let Charlie pull away from him. The slime boy helped the other sit up, speaking softly. "D-did I do it right?" he asked, wishing for approval.

The ravenette chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, of course, you did great. Cmon, we can clean ourselves up later, I'm tired." he smiled, laying back down and pulling the slime boy down with him.

"C-can we do this again sometime?.." charlie murmured, looking up at quackity. The gambler only let out an approving hum in response as he pulled the sheets over him and Charlie. Quackity yawned as he got comfortable, then mumbling a quiet...

"Goodnight.."