Knock first 💙💛

Wilbur x Quackity
Fingering - caught - bottom-dom Quackity- subtop Wilbur - riding - degradation - light pet play - biting

Quackity needily fucking himself with his fingers, bent over his desk with one leg propped up so he could get a better angle. At this point, drool was pooling under his face as he fingered himself. He practically fell backward as he heard the office door (that he originally thought he locked) open. "o-out! Out Charlie!" he yelps, scrambling to cover himself with his shirt. "Not Charlie..~" a familiar voice said, a teasing tone with it.

"Will?" he said, his voice almost a whisper as he sat up. Footsteps drew nearer to his desk, a clear sound as hands were planted onto the top. the duck hybrid looked up from under the desk, seeing Wilbur's smug face, he almost wanted to punch will in his face, smack that smug look off of it.

"Need some help there, duck boy?" will chuckled, looking down at the ravenette. The gambler growled as he stood up, stumbling slightly. "Shut up and get over here." he snapped. He chuckled and walked behind the desk next to quackity. "You're such a fucking prick, you know that? Knock next time." the hybrid sneers, pushing Wilbur into his office chair.

"Maybe don't spend your time in your office getting off." will's comment was met with a harsh slap to the face. "I didn't say you could talk, did I? You're my toy tonight, got it?" the gambler spat, holding onto the collar of the brunette's shirt. Wilbur nodded, his eyes wide. "Good boy." Quackity purred. His hand let go of will's shirt as he traced down the other's chest. Quackity's hands drew down to th brunette's belt, unbuckling it.

Will's eyes watched carefully, his breathing a tad shaky. The hybrid's eyes softened as he looked up, making eye contact with will. ".. I'm fine to continue, right?" he said, his voice quiet. Wilbur only nodded in response. Quackity yanked down the other's pants as well as boxers. A slight blush flowed onto the hybrid's cheeks as he looked at Will's size. "What? Too much for you to handle-" He was once again cut off as quackity smacked him again. "What was that?"

"N-Nothing sir"

"I thought so." Quackity says, his malicious intent obvious in his voice. The hybrid got onto the other's lap, grinding his wet hole onto Wilbur's now fully hard cock. "p-please.." he whimpered, his voice whiny. "Good boys don't beg, Wilbur." quackity said, his voice harsh.

The brunette nodded, biting his lip at the friction. After a tortuously long time of quackity grinding he lifted himself up, earning an audible breath of excitement from the other. "So needy all the time, God you're such a slut." the hybrid mocks, looking at Wilbur's face, flushed red and needing.

At this point, quackity couldn't find it in himself to tease Wilbur any longer and lowered himself down onto the other's dick, groaning at the feeling. "f-fuck, quackity, feels so good..!" the brunette mewled, sensitive from all the time he spent waiting for more stimulation.

The ravenette hushed those words by kissing Wilbur, starting to bounce already since he was feeling pretty needy himself. Wilbur's hands found themselves off of the armrests of the chair and onto the hybrid's soft thighs. He rubbed them and held onto them, leaning his head back at the pleasure he was receiving. Quackity dipped his head down into will's neck, marking it with hickeys. "w-wait, quackity mh! P-people will see tho-"

"Oh? and that's- mhn that's an issue for you? Sounds- ngh- fuck sounds like your problem for being such a whore" the hybrid groaned out, bouncing faster on Wilbur's cock. The brunette whined at this response, the words bringing him far closer to his edge than he expected. "p-please ah~ I-I'm-"

"G-Gonna cum? Who ngh- said you could cum?" quackity growled, bouncing faster. He bit down onto Wilbur's neck to quiet his moans, the feeling of his own climax closing in. The biting made Wilbur yelp, gripping the gambler's soft yet scarred thighs. He panted through his words as he begged to cum. "please please please, I've fuck- I've been so good! wanna cum!"

The ravenette didn't answer, panting against Wilbur's neck. His bounces got sloppier, losing the rhythm he had before. "F-fuck! Will, m-more, I-I'm so close!" the hybrid finally spoke. The words didn't fall short upon the other's ears, Wilbur starting to thrust up into quackity. "Fuck- oh god! g-gonna cum!" quackity cried out, his voice now reduced to whines and moans.

After a couple more bounces he came all over Wilbur's shirt and his own, grinding down onto will as the other came shortly after. A collective moan of pleasure emitted from both of them. They both of them stopped moving after that, letting their bodies relax, their chest against each other as they panted. "Holy fuck.." quackity muttered, looking up at Wilbur.

"Heh.. That just happened, huh?"

"yeah..."