Longest ten minutes 💚🤍

Charlie and ted
shortly used restrictions - marking kink - praise - mirror sex mention - lingerie - top ted - bottom Charlie - more realistic than my other works - fluff - christmas

Charlie felt as if he'd been waiting forever. Of course, it hadn't been that long, but after at least 10 minutes of waiting in pretty white snowflake laced lingerie with green silk ribbons wrapped around his wrist and another ribbon tied into a pretty bow on his neck, he felt so needy. At this point, he was regretting tying his wrist behind his back, especially since he wasn't able to untie it.

His eyes quickly flashed up to the door as he heard it open. "Charlie?" Ted said, his tone more teasing than confused. Embarrassment hit Charlie quickly as he saw ted's smirk, avoiding any eye contact. Ted chuckled as he got onto the bed, the mattress sinking under his weight. "You didn't have to do this, you know?" His hand guided Charlie's head upwards so they locked eyes. Charlie smiled nervously, blush making its way to his face. "Merry Christmas.." was all the shorter boy was able to say, chuckling softly.

Ted smiled at this, his eyes softening. "How long have you been waiting, Charles?" He tilted his head.

"mm, a while." Charlie answered, tilting his head as well to mimic Ted. "Okay, ten minutes.." Charlie looked away again.

"You idiot.." the words were of course rude, but Charlie could hear the affection in ted's voice. Charlie giggled first, then they were both laughing. But of course, their laughter slowly died down until they were silently looking each other in the eyes. "Okay, I'm gonna untie your hands. You look hot as hell in this."

Ted's hands reached behind Charlie, their bodies close. He untied the silk ribbon and tossed it aside. He then grabbed hold of Charlie's waist and pulled the smaller male onto his lap. "Ted, at least take off your clothes first, you prick. I wanna feel you.." Charlie said, whining softly in protest.

"Right, sorry. I forgot how much you like my body..~ what was it you said that one time? 'I want you so bad'?"

Charlie rolled his eyes at the comment, shifting off ted's lap. "Whatever, hurry up." He snickered. Ted complied with what the other was asking, pulling his shirt off over his head, then sitting at the edge of the bed as he stripped away the rest of his clothing.

"Did you prep yourself before?" He said as he got back on the bed in front of Charlie. Charlie only nodded in response. "Good boy." Ted's voice dropped to a low rumble, sending a shiver down Charlie's spine.

Ted gently pushed Charlie onto his back, pulling the panties of the lingerie off of his boyfriend. "You're so pretty, you know that?" He murmured as his eyes took in Charlie's body. "Oh cmon ted-"

"No? Should I prove it to you then?" Ted smirked. Charlie quickly shook his head. He knew what Ted meant. The first time he didn't, but after the humiliation of having to look at himself in the mirror whilst being fucked- as hot as it was- he didn't want to do that again, not right now at least. "Thought so, pretty boy~." He purred, grabbing the lube off of the bed.

He held Charlie's thighs and put the other's legs on his shoulders. Ted dribbled some lube from the small bottle onto his fingers, coating his fingers. "You ready?"

"Ted, I've been ready for ten minutes just prep me."

"Alright alright." Ted chuckles and inches two fingers into his boyfriend, slowly moving the fingers in and out and stretching him out. Charlie groans. "Cmon, ted I stretched myself earlier hurry up.." His voice was a desperate whine.

"I still have to take my time. You don't want it to hurt, stupid." He says, although speeding up the process and pushing a third finger into Charlie and pulling them apart. After a few minutes and another complaint from Charlie about Ted being too cautious, the fingers were pulled out.

Charlie switched his position, or at least where his legs were with a mention of "I'm not having you folding me in half again"

Ted pours lube onto his fingers and strokes it onto his dick before lining himself up with Charlie's hole. "Ready?" He says with a chuckle, knowing the answer already. Charlie only nods. Ted pushed in inch by inch, hand gently cupping Charlie's face. "You okay?"

Charlie rolls his eyes, letting out a giggly sigh. "Ted, I'm fine! Relax, teddy.. we've done this plenty of times I'll be fine. Just fuck me, ted. This is your Christmas present~." Ted huffs in response, finally settling.

"You sure you're-"

"Ted! Cmon" Charlie laughs a bit, pulling ted closer and kissing his forehead. "I know you're worried, because of last time.. but I'm fine. I promise." Ted smiles and dips down to Charlie's deck, nipping at it. "T-Ted?"

"Cmon, it's Christmas. You love me marking you.. This should be a gift for both of us, should it not?" He said, a teasing tone in his voice as he sucked hickeys into Charlie's neck. The other tilted his head back, moaning as ted easily found and nipped at the sensitive spots on his neck.

Charlie's legs wrapped around ted's waist as he adjusted his position, trying to get ted to hit his prostate; he could feel his lover just lightly graze it with every gentle thrust. Ted took the hint and adjusted his angle, taking Charlie's louder volume as a hint he was doing well. "Right there?" He chuckled, speeding up his thrust.

"mhh yes!~" Charlie moaned out, his fingers threading in ted's hair and gripping it. Ted's hands took a bruising grip to Charlie's hips as he thrusted deeper, both of them groaning at the pleasure.

Charlie's hand went to his dick as he chased his orgasm, stroking himself quickly as ted fucked into him. Their sounds filled the room along with lewd slaps of skin against skin. "Ngh fuck- Charlie, s-so close.." Ted groaned out eventually, panting into Charlie's neck.

"If you- haah~ if you cum inside me y-you're cleaning me!.." Charlie sputtered out, nearing his own release. "Mh! fuckk- 'mm gonna cum too~," He slurred, drool dripping down his chin. And he did, spilling between them both onto his lingerie and partly ted's torso. His eyes nearly rolled back as ted fucked him through his orgasm and came inside.

Ted finally stilled, panting as he slowly pulled out. "ngh.. I wasn't joking by the way.." charlie chuckled.

"I know I know.. Cmon." Ted said, chuckling as well. He stood up, taking off the top half of charlie's lingerie and tossing it into their dirty clothes basket. After he did that he picked up charlie, holding the other in his arms.

             "After we shower.. can we cuddle?"

                           "Yeah, of course."