Slimy 💚💙

Charlie/Slimecicle x Quackity (dsmp)
praise - dubcon(?) - blowjobs - monster fucking I guess???

Quackity was exhausted, exhausted of signing paperwork, keeping his stories and ideas in line, but most of all, keeping track I Charlie. The slime creature was annoying but useful.

That was his only initial reason he kept him around, the fact that he was such a good spy and would relay any information to him. Besides that, he was a decent company, always filled with energy and happiness.

"Quackity from las nava-!" the slime boy started, before being cut off by the other.

"Just quackity. If you're gonna address me, call me quackity." he said, leaning back in his chair as he looked to the door. "And what did I tell you about going through doors and not under them?" the ravenette said with a sigh.

"Uhh.. You said thaaaat.. You should open doors and close them behind me because it lets me know you're here, right?" he chirped, wearing a proud smile. It didn't fade as he watched quackity facepalm and run his hand down his face.

"Aha.. No. I said that you should open doors, not me. Charlie should open doors to not annoy quackity, got it?" he clarified, quite upset with the fact that he had to clarify.

"Ohhhh, I guess that makes sense. So I need to open doors instead of not going under them?"

"Yes."

"Okay! Anyways, I got some stuff to tell you, quackity!" the slime boy announced, walking to the gambler's desk and laying his slightly wet hands on them. "Ey, hands off the desk." quackity warned, Charlie not doing so.

"But they don't leave marks or residue like other sli- I mean, some people." He reassured calmly, smiling at the other. Quackity only glared, "hands off my desk or I'm punishing you again." he repeated his request.

"Y-you mean the sharp burning thing?" Charlie's voice went to a whisper as he took his hands off the desk. "I mean, I could switch it out for something worse or better, who knows." quackity smirked.

"I-i'm sorry!" Charlie apologized quickly, bowing his head. He figured out quickly that this appeased quackity and would help him avoid punishments. "Yeah yeah, now tell me the info." the ravenette rolled his eyes.

"Yes sir! Basically, some guy named Wilbur suit has been going around the server spouting about a dream and getting out of prison." Charlie explained.

"Tsk.. That damned idiot should've stayed dead, I'm gonna have to do somethin' about him." the ravenette muttered.

"Quackity fro- I mean, quackity, you seem stressed. Are you alright?" Charlie asked as he tilted his head like a confused puppy. "I'm fine. Just need to relax a bit." he admitted with a shrug.

"Could I help you relax?"

The words rang through quackity's mind a few times, temptation bringing itself to Quackity's lips. "Yeah actually.. come over here, please?" He spoke softly, much different than usual, but Charlie didn't question as he walked behind the desk to Quackity. "On your knees, hm?" a smirk crept to his lips as he instructed this. Charlie happily obliged, sitting on his knees in front of his human friend. "What now, qua-"

"Shhh.. No need to talk, just follow my instructions, alright?" quackity assured. Charlie went to say "okay", but stopped himself and nodded in replacement of that. "Good boy. Now, would you mind unzipping my jeans~?" the ravenette purred, running a hand through charlie's silky hair.

Charlie reached a slick hand up and hesitantly pulled down quackity's zipper, then bringing his pants down. The slime boy looked up for more instructions. Quackity didn't say anything yet, only bringing his dick out of his boxers. Charlie blinked a bit at the sight.

"u-um.. I-Isn't it not custom for a human to show off their priva-?" he was forced not to speak as quackity shoved his dick into charlie's warm and wet mouth.

"Huh.. Your mouth feels pretty good around my dick." he muttered as he started to move the other's head on his dick. Charlie quickly picked up what he was supposed to do and began bobbing his head. "Atta boy, that's more like it~" quackity purred, leaning his head back.

Charlie picked up the speed, his glasses slipping off his face, but quackity nicely placed them on his desk. More audible groans escaped the gambler's mouth as he got closer to climax. "f-fuck..~ Charlie, I'm gonna c-cum, y-you better swallow." he mumbled, mentally cursing at himself for stuttering through the sentence.

Charlie let out a confused hum, unknowing of what quackity meant. Little did he know this hum was just enough to make quackity release right into his mouth. "Mgh-!" Charlie's eyes went wide as he tasted the bitter fluid.

nonetheless, he obeyed and swallowed. Quackity brought Charlie's head off his dick, panting softly. "Good boy.." he murmured, his voice quieter than his panting.

Charlie stood up, wiping his mouth. "Well, you're welcome quackity, I'll be on my way. Goodbye!" he chirped happily, grabbing his glasses off the desk before walking to the office door and leaving the room. Quackity chuckled slightly, a smile making it's way to his face.

Charlie was so interesting.