Some heated help 💚🐤

Charlie x Quackity
Nesting - tentacle dick - oviposition - begging - heat - fluff - praise - breeding kink - tentacles

Quackity's break had finally come. Well, it wasn't exactly his choice, but he knew he wouldn't be able to run the casino successfully with his current.. situation. He was cuddling Charlie's clothing in the middle of his nest, feathers sprawled throughout his blankets and room. It was an embarrassing sight, but he figured no one would see him like this.

Well, he thought so until Charlie walked into his room. "Quackity from- oh! There's my shirt, heh I was just lookin' for it." The slime chirped, walking over to the nest.

"W-Wait! Wait." The bird warned, his wings puffing up. Charlie paused as he was told to, standing in front of the other's nest. Quackity sighed in annoyance, looking down then back up at the slime. "I have to explain some things to you.." He muttered, his wings relaxing. Charlie was patient as he tilted his head, an excited look on his face.

"Oooh, explain what, Quackity from Las Nevadas?" He giggled with excitement. He loved knowing things about the other, even if he never really used it for anything. Well, besides doing his best to be a good friend. Not that he had the best understanding of what that was.

Quackity only rolled his eyes at the name, not in the mood to be called that. "Listen.. as a bird, I go through.. breeding season and as a result, I nest." He began, planning to continue his sentence before Charlie had chimed in.

"Oh! Like a slime's mating season? Yeah, I.. go through th-that sometimes too, is it.. would you describe it as similar?" He asked, not yet getting an answer. Quackity had noticed how the other's voice broke for a moment as he talked about it. Did Charlie get embarrassed about it too? Did he actually go through the same thing?.. Would.. Charlie be willing to help him through his heat? Those were the questions that circled his mind like sharks.

He simply carried on his point. "Listen it's.. whatever. When I nest I would consider this my space...-" he continued, then getting annoyed as Charlie interrupted again.

"With my things?"

"That's not the point." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "This is my safe space and you need to ask permission before entering it." He explained, holding the other's shirt closer to his chest.

The slime thought about it for a minute or two, absorbing the new information. His eyes focused as he thought about what to do.
"Well.. then can I enter your nest, Quackity?" He asked gently. His voice was soft and sweet, a tune to Quackity's ears that had every lever in his brain flick on.

His wings relaxed against his back completely and he nodded slowly, smiling softly. "mhmm.." he hummed. Charlie didn't think much of it as he climbed into the nest and he especially didn't notice how close Quackity had gotten to him. If the avian had gotten any closer he may as well be on the other's lap. He wrapped his arms around Charlie and buried his face in the other's soft shirt.

It was so comforting and reassuring for some reason. He felt so safe and he couldn't help but trill happily as he felt the other's warm arms wrap around him. Charlie was simply happy to make the gambler feel happy and didn't let go.

"Quackity from Las-"

"Quackity."

Charlie was confused. The bird hadn't ever corrected him like this.. but nonetheless, he carried on.

"Okay, Quackity why have you closed the casino?" The slime asked. It was a genuine question, of course. He never really had ill intent when it came to Quackity.

The avian thought about how to explain his answer for a moment before speaking, pulling away from Charlie's chest. "You said you have heats too, correct?" He asked, the slime nodding. "Well, if you were in heat would you still want to have to man an entire casino?" He asked. It was more a rhetorical question, but Charlie shook his head anyways.